Freaks Online Gaming Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfoga

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since the Gears had become the all online gaming thread i figured why not make one.

That way we can talk about playing all the games for 360 and PS3.

But lets keep the smack talking to a minimum.:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I may be on later depending how the Pats Jags game goes. I have to get up early tomorrow though.

Like Marc, I'll be on, but after football. Too good of a game to turn off now.

Ok maybe not I can't get on live. Hmmm wonder if PS network is running we could play ut3 for a lil bit.

Ok I'm on but you guys are playing Gears so I'm out.

live has been ****e for a few weeks and i've lost game saves aswell...I guess I get what I pay for

I'll be on tonight after the Sarah Conner Chron. Probably on Gears again.

I was just gonna DVR it tonight because I can't be on past 10 tonight (gotta get up early and lift before work)

I was just gonna DVR it tonight because I can't be on past 10 tonight (gotta get up early and lift before work)

I may do the same depending on how tired I am. I know I want to game so I can just DVR the show.

Hey guys!! I just wanted to come on here and publicly thank all of you who pitched in for my LIVE subscription... It really did bring me out of a paint and school induced funk... You guys are the best, I really can't tell you how much this meant to me. :duff

I'm just pumped to get back online with everyone.... What the Hell are you guys playing now? Still COD4 or Gears? :lol

Hey guys!! I just wanted to come on here and publicly thank all of you who pitched in for my LIVE subscription... It really did bring me out of a paint and school induced funk... You guys are the best, I really can't tell you how much this meant to me. :duff

I'm just pumped to get back online with everyone.... What the Hell are you guys playing now? Still COD4 or Gears? :lol

No problem dude. welcome back! Now I can kill you some more!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

We're mostly playing Gears now, but I am peppering in some COD4 and Halo since my best friend and Bro in-law both just got 360's and want to play with them as well!

Good to have you back brother!!

Back