My Four Force Ghosts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let the Lucas Bashing begin! :lol

IMGP0222.JPG

awesome!!! All 4 looks great together:cool:

Yoda says "Must be Jelly 'cause Jam don't shake like that" (if that is a bottle of jelly he is propped up on).:D

That Ghost Anakin is amazing looking. If only there was a way to get him to smile....

It looks great, Pix! What happened to your Masterpiece Anakin? Do you still have him?

Nice set up Marc! I too really feel Qui-Gon should be added to RotJ and RotS. I love your ghost Anakin, although you know how I feel about him being added to the film. Did you give Qui-Gon a longer inner-"old guy"-robe like Ben and Anakin?

I just wonder if we ever will get "ghost" versions of any characters? Semi translucent plastic and perhaps thin clothing? Bluish tint? Seems these would be exremely hard to pull off accurately.

:lol He looks so pissed to be there, like a kid at Sears getting his picture taken. Great pics pix!

:lol:rotfl:lol

Yeah, I remember painting that sculpt... Knowing what Marc was going to do with it. Wondering how in the Hell I would get that sculpt to NOT look pissed off. I tried to change the angle of the brow, and it helped a little... But not enough. He still looks to be brooding. :lol

That looks great Marc but Obi Wan and Qui Gon really need some DA help if they're gonna hang with Anakin. You can really see the difference in paint posed together.

:lol:rotfl:lol

Yeah, I remember painting that sculpt... Knowing what Marc was going to do with it. Wondering how in the Hell I would get that sculpt to NOT look pissed off. I tried to change the angle of the brow, and it helped a little... But not enough. He still looks to be brooding. :lol

I think you did as good as could be done with the sculpt Josh, it's the most passive Anakin I've seen.

AS15.jpg

I don't think it's that big of a deal. Besides, people in real life have widely varying skin tones.

I didn't mean they don't look great, its just that the Anakin looks so much more alive, which is ironic because its a ghost figure.:rotfl

Back