Toy Pictures. Yeah, I take pictures of toys.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I confess. It's my thing. I've been doing it for about a year now after not having picked up a camera in over a decade. I'm also trying to get into doing it professionally at some point.

All of these images are more impressive bigger. At the bottom of my signature is a link to my site where you can see all of my images in insanely large format.

Thanks for looking.

2169097055_71d0735e14.jpg

2152934596_e4c7edc616.jpg

2129165629_fdd8cd4a80.jpg

2127307453_00d27b21d3.jpg

Impressive, where'd the environments come from, bought or made?

They're all made from bits and pieces. The dumpster in the Batman pic was a WWF accessory. The gravestones in the Hellboy pic are from Buffy figure stands. The walls and floors and fireplaces and such are dollhouse store finds.

You take some damn good photos!!! I checked out your other photos in your link, lots of really good stuff!!

This was my fav:rock
2093532151_c2a34657e8_b.jpg

I like you hadn't picked up a halfway decent camera in a long long time until Sideshow Weta sucked me into LotR collectibles a few years ago. Problem is, it takes a long time to set up a good photo shoot unless you have a dedicated room so a couple hours for the Batman display is no surprise. Nice job! :rock

Back