Heroes figure from Mezco Toyz!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow....well those look like crap. Claire looks nothing like Hayden and Sylar looks like he is suffering from Gigantism. What a disappointment. Although I'll probably still pick up a Hiro and Peter just to have them in my collection. :rolleyes:

The Claire's actually not that bad for an action figure (especially a female one), though it's not a good Hayden Panettiere likeness. But that Sylar... whoa. :monkey2

Claire is bad, looks nothing like the actress just because its not AS bad as other offerings doesn't make it "not that bad" :lol

What scale are these in? I'm assuming that they are 6"...

Obviously Sylar isn't as bad as we think, because we know it is Sylar and not Peter (they have woren similar black outfits). His face is a bit chunkier than it should be. Claire is only recognizable because of the cheer leader outfit though. Hopefully she will come with broken arms, or other wounds as attachments or interchangable limbs.

I'll wait to see more pics and the rest before I commit or not. Is there a line up yet?

Obviously Sylar isn't as bad as we think, because we know it is Sylar and not Peter (they have woren similar black outfits).

The eyebrows are a dead giveaway. The sculpt is still pretty awful, though, and quite disproportionate.

I'll wait to see more pics and the rest before I commit or not. Is there a line up yet?

The details will be in the issue of Toyfare, which arrives in comic shops tomorrow.

%5C135295_350.JPEG

00011282.jpg

So disappointing. A complete pass. This isn't my scale, anyway, but I would have broken my rule for a Heroes line if they were good....but they're terrible.

Someone please pick up the Heroes license in a 1/6th + scale! Please!!!

I'm actually fairly surprised that no 1/6 company is doing a Heroes license. As quickly as the show became popular you'd think that some company would have been all over it I mean HT came out with Prison Break figures. :confused:

Hopefully we'll see more Heroes from another company soon.

Hmmm... wonder who might have a license to do something like that? ;)

That cover sucks, never trust toyfare.

heroes2.jpg

Personally, i can't wait for these. I like toys as well as statues...

I was looking forward to some Heroes figures,but damn these are a waste,no thanks,ill pass.

Hot Toys did Prison Break,so why shouldnt they pick up the license for Heroes and Lost as well?THEN i would buy them!

I was looking forward to some Heroes figures,but damn these are a waste,no thanks,ill pass.

Hot Toys did Prison Break,so why shouldnt they pick up the license for Heroes and Lost as well?THEN i would buy them!

Its too bad I don't watch much t.v. because the Prison Break figures look amazing!

The Mohinder and Peter are okay. And the rest are well done, even if the likenesses are slightly off. But I have no interest in these - I'd buy in 1/6 in a second though.

Hiro, Peter and Claire look horrible. Sylar looks better here but still like a caricature of Quinto not a seriously done figure. Mohinder looks pretty good though....I can't believe they gave Hiro the Sylar Battle sword and not the Kensei Katana.....ugh.

Not to mention why not do Hiro in his most iconic styling:

Heroes_s01e02.jpg

If these are under $14 I'll get them but anything over is just robbery for this quality. :monkey4

Back