Battle Troll Helm - Size Pics MORE *Posted*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Battle Troll Helm - Any pics yet?

Just got my notice from Adam for battle troll helm.

Quick Size Comparisson.

bh1.jpg

:hat

Size Pic against Troll Bust on the Way!

That thing is huge :google

I do have to say that it looks exactly the same as the one on the maquette's head though.....and you get a troll's head to go with it aswell. This helm looks very detailed though. I'm sure helmlovers will be all over it.

WOW, that thing looks great! I was not liking this guy at first, its HUGE and looks like it may be the biggest helm in the lineup....THANKS for the pics...:hat

Re: .

King of the Dead is a Must,if anyone is pondering!
WoW nice Job SS and the team!

Re: .

Ma, the BTH looks much bigger than I thought. I don't think they had this at SDCC. Mine should be here Thursday.

re

nice pics dassy...how bout some pics with saurons helm and maybe some other smaller helms. :rollin

re

Dassy, you wouldn't happen to have a Cav Troll bust that can be displayed next to it for comparison would you? I want to know if the helm would fit on that Cave Troll bust . . .

Re: re

Radagaster,
Yup The Battle Troll Helm is a Perfect fit for the Cave Troll bust,(You would have to remove the socket that the Helm Base attaches though).

Hey we have a bigger Attack Troll Bust!!!

Pics Up Soon!

Dassy

Back