Sneak Peek of Fell Beast/Eagle Dio!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone post some pics in the thread? I can't see SS site here at work.

010308prodblogjn9.jpg

That looks very cool! The whole thing should be a pretty good size.

Are the pliers the exclusive?

Looks huge, not to mention fantastic! This will definitely be one of the "flagships" pieces to the dio. line :monkey5

So far, so good! I've passed on the other dios, but I might actually invest in this one. It's looking to be a pretty dynamic and intricate piece.

That looks terrible, the color scheme is all the same and there are seams at the wings and around face. To top it off, the base doesn't match any of the other LotR collectibles. I'm assuming the pliers and side cutters are exclusives. Why the hell would they give you pliers for a LotR exclusive? I definitely won't be ordering that.

That looks terrible, the color scheme is all the same and there are seams at the wings and around face. To top it off, the base doesn't match any of the other LotR collectibles. I'm assuming the pliers and side cutters are exclusives. Why the hell would they give you pliers for a LotR exclusive? I definitely won't be ordering that.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back