12" Buckethead Figure Wanted!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
If any musician deserved the 12" treatment, it's Buckethead.

55444ib6.jpg
64552615w5hoymrmimg2166ch4.jpg

893521651022977zb6.jpg

For those who don't know Buckethead, or only know about his forgettable stint in Guns N Roses he's an Avante Garde musician who just so happens to be one of the greatest guitarists to walk this planet.

His official bio reads as such (well, one of them anyway):

Raised in a coop by chickens, Buckethead got his face and throat scratched upu real bad, so he taught himself to play guitar for his friends in the cemetary. He wears a bucket on his head like a lighning rod to channel the spirits of the dead chickens straight through his nubs. With power over sound frequencies (the deadly sonic arts), he protects chickens and his theme park Bucketheadland from attackers.

Seriously, this guy is amazing and his live show is one that should not be missed.

The chances of Sideshow, or anyone else, making a figure based on Buckethead are pretty slim but I thought I'd toss it out there to see if there's interest. Man, just thinking of how great a Buckethead figure could be is making me all tingly. Maybe I'll try my own "Do-it-Yourself Violence Doll."

He might be something you could cobble together from other figures. And I know there are people that make 1/6 food products (bags of chips and what not) mabye you could get a KFC bucket that way.

If any musician deserved the 12" treatment, it's Buckethead.

Seriously, this guy is amazing and his live show is one that should not be missed.

The chances of Sideshow, or anyone else, making a figure based on Buckethead are pretty slim but I thought I'd toss it out there to see if there's interest. Man, just thinking of how great a Buckethead figure could be is making me all tingly. Maybe I'll try my own "Do-it-Yourself Violence Doll."

I like the idea, and there are more obscure muso's I would like to see. My fave being, and your comments apply, to this bloke.

sahb%2037.jpg

And his more recent incarnation.

alanfoxzalbil.jpg

Shows what you know. About as little as what is in between these brackets ( ).

Not a bad come back for a robot, considering there is nothing between those brackets. :lol Stick to what you know, and post in the Star Wars section.

yawn~ who died and made you the darklord? I'm just stated my opinion. and it's true... who wears a KFC bucket on their head? :D :rotfl

p212154-t.jpg

I don't know anything about Buckethead, but I can see it would make an interesting figure. One that I would buy, and now I'll go and seek out more about this flamboyant looking character.

I'll second a Buckethead figure. He's an amazing guitarist. I saw him open for Primus years ago and I was totally floored the whole time. Speaking of Primus, THAT'S who we need figures of!!!

buckethead is an ok guitar player but i just cant watch someone play guitar with a kfc bucket on their head without laughing my ass off. sorry but there are plenty of guitar heros out there who are just as good or better and they dont look like a bunch of mooks.

That's one bad thing about his looks, it invites comments like that. This guy is seriously amazing and if you've given him a decent shot, you would be amazed.

Then again, each of his albums are so different, one cannot please everybody all the time. I usually tell people to start with "Monsters and Robots" and then find their own way from there. It doesn't showcase his skill as a guitarist like some of his other albums, but the songs are hardcore.

As far as it concers me, I think I did the right thing! Although a little bit late, later is better than never. It would have been impossible at the time of this thread, because the first time I heard Bucketgenius was last Summer (2009). Since then I continuously heard his music, till I fell in love and voila! The coolest tribute one has ever bucketmade!

%3E
142f0gk.jpg
14931mt.jpg
onrl2.jpg
2n0mov9.jpg
10sey9w.jpg
52l1yx.jpg

In Order of appearance (left>right): ''Jeans'' BH, ''I can never stop working hard'' BH, ''Chicken Coop'' BH, ''Porcelain BH'', BH ''LIVE!'', ''Check this out'' BH, ''You name it'' BH. And following, my display at the annual exhibition of the Art School.
1zl54cy.jpg

P.S: Hope you haven't dropped the rope yet! Good wine needs it's time to mature. [email protected]

Last edited:
Back