King of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine this morning and all I can say is FAB !!! :thud :thud :thud :thud

Shell
x
:toast :gimli

Got mine last week. Its a really good statue really nothing about it I don't think isn't cool. The way the face is all decaying is really cool, the nasty green color of his skin, and the dark dreary color of his clothing are just some of my faves with this piece.

Dassy, are you getting your KoTD direct from Sideshow? I'm ni the UK and I'm still waiting a shipping notice! :(

I want mine now! :\

Psycho Cenobite :balrog

I'm ni the UK and I'm still waiting a shipping notice!

I had the 16 day notice on 13 July. I suspect it'll ship end of this week, or beginning of August :banana :bow :thud

Most of the stuff that comes from SS seems to arrive here on a Friday/Saturday :google :google

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

You'll enjoy this statue. It's kinda good to get them on a Friday or Saturday, that way it makes your weekend better.:yay

Oh yeah, check out the poll I started on the King of the Dead.

Got mine the day before yesterday. It's ok, but I'm not thrilled with it so I'm going to sell it. On the other hand I got Eowyn yesterday and I like it a lot, so I'll keep her.

Would Pippin still get a companion ???

:banana Got mine yesterday:dance This is a very detailed piece that is flowing wth action. It looks like the KOTD has just spun from out of the ground:google as apparitions will do from time to time. A fun piece to have in my collection !

Re: Would Pippin still get a companion ???

I love this piece, it is one of the best by sideshow. It is colorful without being cartoony and really conveys the character well. The flowing robe is a shipping miracle. :clap

Got my shipping notice from Bob at Fireside, it's on it's way.

Nice.

Just got shipping notice from Sideshow! :rock

Fingers crossed it's here for the weekend! :toast

PC :D

Back