Lord of the Rings Contest (my first one!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UTtoyfan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone! To show how much I appreciate y'all and reading the SSF boards daily I am giving away a cool item to start off the New Year! The contest will take a tiny bit of work. I have scrambled ten words from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. These are either things, places, or people. Please email your answers to:

[email protected]

For now, I guess I'll take all the correct entries and draw a name from these (all ten words must be spelled correctly). Oh, and please tell me your board name as well in the email! The cut off date for submissions will be January 3rd at midnight (so Tuesday night :D)
Oh, and what are you getting?
The Helm of a Battle Troll 1/4 scale

If this is pretty successful, I have a Star Wars, Buffy, and Marvel item coming up as contests in the coming weeks. (One at a time, I'm just a simple pharmacist making a living in the universe):cool:.

And because of the size and shipping, I will only take US residents for now.

So here are the words. Get scramblin'!
1) NDORGO

2) GNOTHREIEN

3) SLRDIUI

4) HMANENO

5) ADRALGLEI

6) RIALDNU

7) FHSAMOONUORTU

8) RUEGWONOMT

9) OCOMROFCAKD

10) FLSAGEAEGELORNEL

Good luck!:gandalf_w:ring

Last edited:
Since I already own the helm, I shall not participate but the game is really nice to play...

I am ashamed to say that I got NONE of them within the first 15 seconds...i am not that freak about Tolkien's work afterall... its worst than getting rusty..

I got all of them but #2 and #7. I raked my brains for an hour trying to come up with them. :google

Re: Lord of the Rings Contest Giveaway!! UPDATE

OK guys, I am extending the contest. And also just send me whatever answers you guys have.

So the new deadline will be Friday night at 10 pm central time.

And because of the size and shipping, I will only take US residents for now.

Ow, sorry! I didn't see that at first :eek:

I already mailed you my solution, so maybe just ignore it hehe. Just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed puzzling this one out, and kudos for the competition! :D

Kind regards from the Netherlands.

Already have the battle troll helm so i'll sit this one out also...good luck to the winner and great contest!!

Alright, I have a winner!! The only eligible person that emailed me (sorry I don't ship international Polylord):monkey2) was pixeltwin!

So Pix, I am PMing you for your address!

Oh, and here are the answers:

1 Gondor
2. The one Ring
3. Isildur
4. Amon Hen
5. Galadriel
6. Anduril
7. Mouth of Sauron
8. Wormtongue
9. Crack of Doom,
10. Legolas Greenlead

Thanks for the awesome contest!!!!! I can't wait to get my Battle Troll Helm!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Sweet Pixletwin!!! :rock I am happy you won! :rock Your LOTR helm collection should be coming along quite nicely after these board contests and Spooktacular! :D

Again, awesome contest!! Hope to see more in the future. :)

Back