Jurassic Park is the 'Huge' announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what their license entails?
PF's? Polystone Creatures?
Not sure I want any, but I would like to see them, I guess.

PFs are 1/4 scale, so I doubt will be seeing those - although a 1/4 scale Velociraptor would only be about 24" I guess.

I'm usually able to resist temptation with collectibles these days...but I'm going to go totally fanboy over these pieces, I'm sure. I don't even have any room for them!

I only wish I could sculpt dinosaurs...what fun projects those would be.

dang...what the heck am I still awake for... :)
Trev

I was hoping it would be this announcement! I have been waiting for it since they had JP listed in that poll earlier last year. Thank you SS!

:chew

*laughs*
Well, I certianly never saw this comming, and I'll say it qualifies as a huge announcement :) This will be a fun one to watch :)

Interesting choice for the New Year's announcement. Can't wait to see what they come up with for this, though I can't say it's a property that excites me at all at this point.

Also, I wonder when some of the other pending announcements might be made? Probably during SSC's online Toy Fair event is my guess.

Glad for the fans, but I never really cared for the movie. I think I was always too bothered by the changes from the book to film. I do love the dinosaurs though... but this movie is just not my thing.

I knew this wouldn’t be the most popular of announcements, but I'm still stoked. Yes I do like Dinosaurs and it’s hard to find quality products since the market usually aims Dino products at kids.

Last few announcements have been boring, but it hasn’t bothered me because it means a break on my wallet and I know there is always someone who will be happy.

FINALLY!!! A 1/4 Vince Vaughn

JurrasicPark2-6.jpeg

Seriously, I am excited to see what Sideshow has in store...

I might need to go back and get the JAWS peice now.

I probablie not buy any JP stuff but i ant to see how cool the dinos are going to look.
Some sought of massive T-rex and then the other dinos the same size as the aliens dioramas maybe.

I, for one, couldn't have asked for a better announcement.

Thank you, Sideshow!!! :rock

Well its a big license,allright..but the movies for me, were always uninteresting...:eek: I never got into that dinosaur craze....they're just Godzilla wannabe..:lol

Back