Bought The Blade Trinity - Drake - Sideshow Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Monster

Super Freak
Reaction score
I Bought The Blade Trinity - Drake - Sideshow Exclusive!

Vampire/Devil +the Faux Bronze look+a Sideshow Collectibles Gift Card= Sideshow getting my sale.:D

Did I make the right choice?

Someone post pics please!:monkey5

Last edited:
I Bought The Blade Trinity - Drake - Sideshow Exclusive!

Vampire/Devil +the Faux Bronze look+a Sideshow Collectibles Gift Card= Sideshow getting my sale.:D

Did I make the right choice?

Someone post pics please!:monkey5

Yes! Highly under-rated statue! You will like it...

It's one of my favorite pieces. Has a nice weight to it and is the largest item I have from SS so far.

Here is a quick shot of mine next to the ss 12" Maul.

lrmcol91507drakemaultf4.jpg

You made an excellent choice. Drake is awesome. I was so much more impressed with him in person than in the Sideshow pics. I bought him during Spooktacular, took him out of the box and admired him but didn't take any pics (silly me). I currently have him in storage so unfortunately, you'll just have to take my word for it. :D

Here's a few more pics. I'm sure you won't be sorry as it is an excellent sculpt IMO.

CRW_2102.jpg

CRW_2100.jpg

CRW_2092.jpg

CRW_2091.jpg

Great pics, Tyz1on. As I said before, he really is an awesome figure. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Congratz on the Purchase Nick.

Beautiful pics Ty.

I have mine too and it is beautiful. I love the sculpt. IMO, the only thing that it lacks is the variety in color.

Back