The next big LIVE game for freaks?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 ??

What's your opinion, would be great if a lot of us got this a play team vs team snake cam's etc

the sequel with now have bullet penetration & ability to run now

released in march I think

The graphics will be much better in this one because the 1st one used a modified version of the unreal 2 engine, this one will be the latest version of Unreal 3

Last edited:
Now, its not to say if I can't pick it up on the cheap I might not get it so you guys can kill me. :lol

No thanks. I have too many games now as it is and Super Smash Bros is gonna be taking up a lot of my time (especially with online play)

Bunch a slackjawed faggots around here. This game will make you a goddamned Sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me

:D

you'll love it and hate it!! i originally bought it on release for the 360, but traded it in when i upgraded systems. i just got it at EB for the PS3 used for $7 after my store credit was applied.

You think the PS3 is "upgrading" over a 360?

Will Force Unleashed have online play? If so will the Freaks ever stop playing it? :lol

Exactly......A bunch of online Jedi fighting with force powers and light sabers? What in the video game world could be any better?

Honestly, I don't think there could be a better game (of the genre anyway) if this were to happen.

Think of it... the ability to customize a jedi/sith, his/her powers and saber blades/hilts? Then all fight each other to the death? That would just be amazing. My life would fall apart as all i'd be doing is sitting on my couch, drinking beer and playing video games.

Honestly, I don't think there could be a better game (of the genre anyway) if this were to happen.

Think of it... the ability to customize a jedi/sith, his/her powers and saber blades/hilts? Then all fight each other to the death? That would just be amazing. My life would fall apart as all i'd be doing is sitting on my couch, drinking beer and playing video games.

It would flat out RULE....which means Lucas won't allow online play for this game. :rolleyes:

Back