possible the crow Hot Toys figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8th wonder

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi i'm new here, i emailed Hot Toys about a possible Eric Draven (the movie) figure since i'm a big crow fan (well only The Eric Draven incarnation) and they emailed me back. They forwarded it to the production team. I hope they will deliver.:cool:.

greetz:cool:

I always liked the look of the Crow, but didn't care for the movie. By the way, there was a semi-crappy NECA 1/6 version from awhile back. Might be a good place holder.

If all else fails, it would be a good base sculpt for a Dark Knight Joker. Even has the black around the eyes and the "cut" smile.

HOLY FUDGE!!! :google:google:horror:banana:rock:rock

no way! Thanks 8th Wonder! If it happens it's the best news ever. I had the neca one. Even after modifying it a little, it still looked pretty naff:

CIMG2164.jpg

=eighthsamurai;672879]HOLY FUDGE!!! :google:google:horror:banana:rock:rock

no way! Thanks 8th Wonder! If it happens it's the best news ever. I had the neca one. Even after modifying it a little, it still looked pretty naff:

The neca 18 inch and 13 inch model kit are really quite good. The 18 inch-er is cheap and looks amazing, if you want a good one :cool:.

i have 2 of the 18-inch ones. they really do look amazing! if only the 12 inch one had come out with a headsculpt of similar quality, it would have been pretty great. if hot toys do pick up this license though, they'll do justice to the sculpt. and accessories. and costume.

it would make sense for them to do it. brandon lee is still greatly admired in hong kong for his martial arts films prior to the crow. the crow itself is a massive cult hit everywhere. and the producers of the crow aren't exactly protective over the franchise. i have high hopes it'll happen.

=eighthsamurai;672946]i have 2 of the 18-inch ones. they really do look amazing! if only the 12 inch one had come out with a headsculpt of similar quality, it would have been pretty great. if hot toys do pick up this license though, they'll do justice to the sculpt. and accessories. and costume.

Yes i think they would do a great figure. I always wanted to see a crow figure without the battle damage, one right after his transformation looking out of the broken window. Hasn't been done befor i think.

it would make sense for them to do it. brandon lee is still greatly admired in hong kong for his martial arts films prior to the crow. the crow itself is a massive cult hit everywhere. and the producers of the crow aren't exactly protective over the franchise. i have high hopes it'll happen.

:) let's hope.

I would love for them to make one, So far I only have the McFarlane and NECA 6" figure, was a little POed that i missed out on the 12" and 18" Crow. But if Hot Toys did end up making one it would be just like Boba Fett, meaning the figure would be mine without a doubt.

I have the 1/6 Eric Draven, no where near Sideshow standards but I got it for around 10 bucks so I got my moneys worth.

i've seen that model kit before and always thought a good customizer could do wonders with that head. can't wait to see that dude! i bet it'll look amazing.

=DarkArtist81;675080]I'm planning on making this one eventually, I found a good vinyl kit head that would work for the custom... :D

That's the Inteleg kit, i purchased it from ebay recently, i build and painted it. A pretty good kit. Without the paint it doesn't really look like Lee but when painted it looks great. I added some blood splashes to make it look like the Club Trash ''you're all going to die:cool:'' scene.

To bad i don't have a digital camera:monkey2.

I'm planning on making this one eventually, I found a good vinyl kit head that would work for the custom... :D

crow243.jpg

That's the one I picked up years ago, I actually thought the likeness before painting was spot on, especially if you've watched other Brandon Lee films like Rapid Fire.
crow.jpg

037.jpg

P1010578.jpg

Wow a hot toys crow would kick @ss me and my bro would buy one 100% i hope they do go with this plan or even sideshow would be better than nothing.
I think we should all email hot toys and demand this figure be made.

NECA currently has a 13" "Roof Top" Crow "model" kit with another great headsculpt. Might be a little big for a 12 inch figure but could be worth the try.

BillyB

here's mine:

crow1.jpg

It's a combo of parts from the NECA bust, Todd Mc, and the Reel Toys talking Crow on a Sideshow body. The head would be too big for a Dragon or BBI body, but works on the SS body well.

Kind of funny that I'm in the middle of customizing my Eric Draven figure and came across this thread. Fingers crossed for a HT version!

eighthsamurai: I like how you've placed the crow on what looks like a twisty tie (?). Good idea, I'm going to have to borrow that!

Kind of funny that I'm in the middle of customizing my Eric Draven figure and came across this thread. Fingers crossed for a HT version!

eighthsamurai: I like how you've placed the crow on what looks like a twisty tie (?). Good idea, I'm going to have to borrow that!

no worries dude! that crow is pretty damn heavy though. what i used was some strong black metal wire (which i used as the string for the ring around his neck and to line his coat a little to give it some poseability) and just twisted a few strands of it together. wrapped one end around the crow's feet and stuffed the other end deep into his jacket. pics when you're done! i love crow customs.

i was going to swap the body out on mine, but i liked the talking feature. needs a new head and a better jacket and i'll be pretty happy with it.

There's a custom Crow on ebay right now, have you guys seen it? Well, it's bascially a custom head on a talking crow body, but that is by far the best looking Crow head I've ever seen. Anybody seen it and know where that head is from?

Back