Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Formerly Congerking
    Feedback
    Default Justice LEague: New Frontier

Couldn't find a sole thread dedicated to this, so I'll make this one. New pics up. At first I wasn't sold at SDCC, but it's growing on me

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35143

Super Freak

Feedback
    Looking forward to seeing this animated movie as well, I loved Justice League and Justice League Unlimited and am still a bit sore about it being cancelled so at least this DTV will be some sort of compensation for that and it has Hal as Green Lantern.
    The Doctor: People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly.... timey-wimey.... stuff.

Cool, I'll defintely have to check this out. I love that old school Fleischer style pic of Superman.

Formerly Congerking
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by JABBATHERIDGE View Post
    Looking forward to seeing this animated movie as well, I loved Justice League and Justice League Unlimited and am still a bit sore about it being cancelled so at least this DTV will be some sort of compensation for that and it has Hal as Green Lantern.
    Yea, they cancelled JLU to make Legion of Superheroes , I'm not too happy about that. BUT, I hope this movie makes up for it.

Inside Liya Silver
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Follow The Mike On Twitter Follow The Mike on Tumblr
    I'm dying for this to be released and hoping that this leads the way for more DC Graphic Novel DVDs like Red Son, Justice and some arcs like Hush and Identity Crisis done keeping true to the artist styling.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I'm already planning on buying it! I wish JLU was still on as well....so many stories left to tell.

BTW, LOSH is actually a pretty good 'toon!
    Jase ===> Hidden Content <=== Eli

Administrator
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel
    Definitely going to get it, but I'm waiting to see if the BR or HD will have different material on it.

Supposedly they plan a series of PG/PG-13 animated movies in the DC universe. I'm hoping they take on Kingdom Come as well. I think I heard they were discussing adapting Dark Knight Returns.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    IIRC, there will be a one disc and a two disc special edition in the regular DVD format. Not sure about the other formats.

Formerly Congerking
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    BTW, LOSH is actually a pretty good 'toon!
    I know, especially now with 2 supermans It just, IMO, nowhere compares to JL and JLU. LOSH is meant for kids while JL/JLU was meant for adult/young adult viewers

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Caedus View Post
    I know, especially now with 2 supermans It just, IMO, nowhere compares to JL and JLU. LOSH is meant for kids while JL/JLU was meant for adult/young adult viewers
    Oh, I agree with you. LOSH grabbed me with the very first episode that I watched (a few weeks ago), unlike Teen Titans. Blech!