Justice LEague: New Frontier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to seeing this animated movie as well, I loved Justice League and Justice League Unlimited and am still a bit sore about it being cancelled so at least this DTV will be some sort of compensation for that and it has Hal as Green Lantern.:D

Cool, I'll defintely have to check this out. I love that old school Fleischer style pic of Superman.

Looking forward to seeing this animated movie as well, I loved Justice League and Justice League Unlimited and am still a bit sore about it being cancelled so at least this DTV will be some sort of compensation for that and it has Hal as Green Lantern.:D

Yea, they cancelled JLU to make Legion of Superheroes :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1:monkey1, I'm not too happy about that. BUT, I hope this movie makes up for it.

I'm dying for this to be released and hoping that this leads the way for more DC Graphic Novel DVDs like Red Son, Justice and some arcs like Hush and Identity Crisis done keeping true to the artist styling.

I'm already planning on buying it! I wish JLU was still on as well....so many stories left to tell.

BTW, LOSH is actually a pretty good 'toon!

Definitely going to get it, but I'm waiting to see if the BR or HD will have different material on it.

Supposedly they plan a series of PG/PG-13 animated movies in the DC universe. I'm hoping they take on Kingdom Come as well. I think I heard they were discussing adapting Dark Knight Returns.

IIRC, there will be a one disc and a two disc special edition in the regular DVD format. Not sure about the other formats.

I know, especially now with 2 supermans :rock:rock:rock It just, IMO, nowhere compares to JL and JLU. LOSH is meant for kids while JL/JLU was meant for adult/young adult viewers

Oh, I agree with you. LOSH grabbed me with the very first episode that I watched (a few weeks ago), unlike Teen Titans. Blech!

new pics up

https://www.aintitcool.com/node/35584

0space.jpg

0abin.jpg

0jonn.jpg

0flash.jpg

0plane.jpg

0superman.jpg

0super.jpg

I think it's awesome that Martian Manhunter is chilling in front of the TV with a beer (well it doesn't say it's a beer, but I like to think it's one)

Last edited:
Very much looking forward to seeing this on Blu-Ray, especially since the HD/DVD combo disc comes out a month later.

So far DC has plans for 3 direct-to-DVD titles (Superman vs. Doomsday [already out], Justice League New Frontier and Teen Titans: Judas Contract).

I'm assuming the TT will not be in the style of the Cartoon Network 'toon.

I would think if the first round of 3 do well, they will do more like Marvel is doing.

Back