Cha La Head Cha La..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tendou-Kabuto

Super Freak
Reaction score
rahdbz.jpg

Medicom

July 2008

Looks promising, I wonder if they'll do more than just Goku though. I may have to invest in the line if the price is right. BTW, nice title, lol.

Alright!!!! They've got my money! Even if its just Goku. Hopefully we'll at least get a Super Saiyan version and a Vegeta.....Any more pics?

Alright!!!! They've got my money! Even if its just Goku. Hopefully we'll at least get a Super Saiyan version and a Vegeta.....Any more pics?

No other pics yet..

Prob have to wait til Medicom does their monthly update at the end of the month.

If you look, the body is all new and matches the artsyle and body proportion of DBZ perfectly. I'm guessing we will be seeing lots of new DBZ RAH since I'm guessing Medicom will want to use the body as much as possible. Rest assured there will be more.

Hikaru kumo tsukinuke Fly Away (Fly Away)

This has made my millenium. If they only do Son Goku I will be happy, he's a nice figure to go along with Kenshiro. Finally, a proper 1/6 representation of one of my favorite heroes. If they do make more I need Piccolo, Cell, Original Vegeta and I would kill for Mutenroshi and Kaiou-sama.
I feel like I'm Sparking!!!

dbz3.jpg

dbzxmas.jpg

Cool announcement... but if they really want to make my day its time for some Kinnikuman figures :rock

About time, ive been looking at the fist of the northen star figure yesterday and wondering when i can get some DBZ.

I hope medicom bring out a Vegeta and i wonder about a Super Saiyan version i'd rather have that.

It aint Dragon Ball if there's no Piccolo !

I want him to be announced next.

I hope this is a full out line although if its MediCom priced over than $100 before shipping then I'll have to pick and choose.....but you'll know if the line is extensive if this guy gets his High End figure:

saiyamangr2.png

Back