Anakin Skywalker PF Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
122007anakinpf.jpg

I can't figure if it's ROTS or AOTC, the outfit looks mostly ROTS, but some of the browns seem too light for ROTS, looks promisng though, I might get this one.

Hmph, looks like I know where some of my Christmas money may be going (so long as it has Sith eyes).

Cool! I'm hoping it's ROTS. I'm not going to start worrying about the colors of the robe right now. :D

*Phew* money saved, though the pose and costuming so far look great.

I'd think it'll be ROTS Anakin--or maybe more accurately ROTS Darth Vader... Sith eyes as he walks into the Mustafar complex and is preparing to hack up some separatist leaders.

Sorry DN, but they wouldn't call it Anakin Skywalker if he had Sith Eyes, they've already shown they consider that Vader, so if there are Sith eyes, it'd be a variant head, but this will be and Anakin piece.

Great news, great choice to. Can't wait for pics, so happy to finally get a new PF, and its Anakin :emperor Yeah Baby woo hoo!!!!!!:chew

Sorry DN, but they wouldn't call it Anakin Skywalker if he had Sith Eyes, they've already shown they consider that Vader, so if there are Sith eyes, it'd be a variant head, but this will be and Anakin piece.

True-- but if the Exclusive is a variant head you can bet that that'd be the best SW PF exc. yet--- and definitely the one that I'll pose him with.

Good point, that's how they did with the 12" figure, so I would anticipate Sith eyes being the exclusive. Which means alot of people are going to want this exclusive...

Its ROTS Anakin, the colors are much too dark for AOTC Ani.

aotc-168.jpg

If the Exclusive is Sith Eyes, I'll be passing and going regular, he barely had the eyes throughout the film even in the pivotal scene in the Jedi Temple he didn't have them....

Either way this will be my first SW PF. Definitely

Ya, the browns just seemed a bit too light in some areas, compared to how he looked in film but the costume must have been that way, this promo shot highlights it, and they do go off of promo shots and such for colors.

promo4_m.jpg

I can't imagine having a completely different figure for an Anakin with Sith Eyes. I know Sith Apprentice Anakin was an SDCC exclusive and a new figure from a certain point of view (in that he wasn't the exclusive version) but I don't think they'll do a PF for an SDCC exclusive again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back