Sidehow Holiday surprise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Sideshow has a gift unwrapping, with the promise of two new licenses being announced, which I am sure all of you know about.

Anyone else think that perhaps they have picked up the license to do Star Wars Prop Replicas now that Master Replicas license ends?

Sooo.....GI Joe will be one of them huh? I'm hoping the other is Heroes....:D

FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY FIREFLY

can you tell I want firefly in 1/6? :D

or 24. this show needs some decent quality 1/6 figures

GI Joe would be an interesting license to get......although I think the only figures I'd buy would be Snake Eyes, Scarlett, Storm Shadow, Cobra Commander and Destro.....

HEROES would be hella-awesome. I wonder if Mezco's license covers 1/6? I hope SSC can get in on that action.

Is there really a big interest in JURASSIC PARK figures? (Not being facetious, I'm genuinely curuous).

Sadly, WATCHMEN would likely fall under the DC Direct umbrella, so no SSC. And unless the toy license has been reworked for the film Alan Moore would prevent figures from being made anyway. :monkey2

X-FILES movie figures would be awesome, though I doubt that would count as a new license. And where are our X-Files creatures already! :tap

HELLRAISER!!!!!!

Hellraiser-AltPoster.jpg

Back