Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 109 of 137 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1364
  1. #1081

    Default Re: HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

    Quote Originally Posted by MINIATURE-ART View Post
    If you look on the inside of the biomask, there are two tabs, one on the left, the other on the right. These tabs clip onto the ridges around the Predator's head. As long as the tabs attach to the outside of the head ridges, the biomask should stay on securely.

    Hope this helps,

    BOBBY
    Yeah I noticed them, but they don't seem to line up with the ridges on the head. Been trying this morning to get the mask to sit right, but maybe I'm just being thick! I like him with the mandibles open so I'll keep him that way for the time being.
    I just can't believe how good he looks
    I don't know why it's taken me so long to get a Predator

    some bad photos of him and my new Grid. (I got the flu so I haven't got the energy to do things like focus)




    no, they are NOT my pink slippers in the background!
    Last edited by Morbo; 06-06-2008 at 03:37 AM.

  2. #1082
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lousiana
    Posts
    1,727
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    hey guys when it says the no reserve what does it mean??
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160248242206

  3. #1083
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    3,602
    Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Reputation
    It means that that it will sell for the highest bid...there is not a dollar amount that it must reach to sell. Keep you eye on that auction...you may be able to snipe it!

  4. #1084
    Such is Life - Ned Kelly
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    10,502
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by sscalltheway View Post
    hey guys when it says the no reserve what does it mean??
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160248242206
    ???

    It says reserve not met. That means the bidding hasn't reached the lowest possible price that will win the auction, yet.

  5. #1085
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lousiana
    Posts
    1,727
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Alright thanks guys.

  6. #1086
    If you push the bottom of the biomask against the closed mouth portion first, then line up the tabs against the ridges, it should fit alot better.

    I really like the open mouth option, Hot Toys should have included this with the regular version of the Predator 2 figure.

    BOBBY


    Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Yeah I noticed them, but they don't seem to line up with the ridges on the head. Been trying this morning to get the mask to sit right, but maybe I'm just being thick! I like him with the mandibles open so I'll keep him that way for the time being.
    I just can't believe how good he looks
    I don't know why it's taken me so long to get a Predator

    some bad photos of him and my new Grid. (I got the flu so I haven't got the energy to do things like focus)




    no, they are NOT my pink slippers in the background!

  7. #1087
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Star Destroyer
    Posts
    18,346
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Reputation
    Visit jkno's Youtube Channel
    I'm getting this baby as well. He should be in my hands next week. Can't wait. I'm sure I'll have to keep it boxed until moving to the new house but still glad I bought him
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    Hidden Content ◄ ◄ ◄ Hidden Content ► ► ► Hidden Content

  8. #1088
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIATURE-ART View Post
    I really like the open mouth option, Hot Toys should have included this with the regular version of the Predator 2 figure.

    BOBBY

  9. #1089
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    19,300
    Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Reputation
    I might have to pick this guy up eventually , pred 2 is my fave movie out of the series simply because of the lost hunters.
    Now wheres harrigan ?.
    Last edited by uscmhicks; 07-13-2008 at 01:07 PM.

  10. #1090
    thought you didn't get 2 similar figures you are turning over to the dark side

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •