Xbox 360 vs PS3 VS Nintendo Wii poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which system if more fun?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • PS3

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
That's easy the 360.

Before I get blasted I have all of them. The 360 has better games and their online service is second to none. Plus the majority of the games end up better on the 360 as well. This is because they are developed for the system then ported to the PS3 and Wii.

However, that being said I think Drakes fortune for the PS3 is one of the most funnest games I have ever played. :cool:

Oh and the Wii can't touch either one except in hype. They have few exceptions to this. 3 actually. They are Mario, Metroid, and maybe Zelda. That is the short of the Wii.

Well I haven't played any of them....but since I'm a huge playstation fan and will soon have the PS3 I gotta vote for it...so yeah, my vote is biased and uninformed, but ya'll can bite me! :lol :lol

Well, I just picked up the PS3 today so I have not compared them, but I think I'll still like my 360 more.

I voted for PS3 , if for only one reason:

ROCK BAND (I know XBOX 360 has it also, but, I don't own one :lol)

this the most fun I have had playing a game in ages....The wife on drums, me on guitar or vocals....

:rock

I have heard quite a bit about Drake's Fortune. But, still have yet to play it.

:eek:

Likely excuse. :monkey3

I haven't checked the forums....does anyone play Madden online thru PS3?

360 baby! As Badmoon pointed out, games turn out better, Live service rocks, and so do all us Freaks who play online together. :rock

I have a PS3, but don't even own a single game for it yet.

Interesting thread.. Ive been struggling over this decision on which to buy.. From my research 360 was last on my list.. but this poll might change that point of view..

I have both 360 and Wii. I use the 360 all the time , the Wii every once in a while. I have thinking of getting a PS3 as a few more games come out for it. Whats funny is I remember when XBOX came out I had a hard time with the controller , then I got use to it and mostly used XBOX, then 360 not the PS2/PS3 controllers are a pain to use now.

Interesting thread.. Ive been struggling over this decision on which to buy.. From my research 360 was last on my list.. but this poll might change that point of view..

Guess it all depends on which games you like more. I love the playstation games...and yeah there are a few out there solely on Xbox 360 that I would like to play, but I wanted to stick with what I know and love. :) Plus one more console would mean I would be spending way too much on games. :lol Plus I have a HD DVD player and needed a blu-ray. :)

The 360 is garbage. My PS3 is nothing more than a Blu-Ray player. The Wii is the only thing I play just about every day.

I LOVE my PS3 (for the games and BR player), but I have to give a ever so slight edge to the 360 for the online service and the ability to play with and piss off my fellow freaks! The bond we all share from playing together is awesome, I've made some really good friends 'cause of it. We are the LIVE Freak's Brotherhood!! :rock

Ready...1, 2, 3...Rape!!! :lol

The 360 is garbage. My PS3 is nothing more than a Blu-Ray player. The Wii is the only thing I play just about every day.

I guess your right! If you don't like superior grapics, mostly better games, included DVD features, and a better online service. :rolleyes:

Back