FIND THE FIGUREMASTER Holiday Challenge Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Walker

Digging my way out!
Reaction score
OK kids! This is it! Hang on to your hats, 'cause this one's a toughie!!!

In the photo below are 25 kids from a LONG TIME AGO, in a kiddie Galaxy for sure FAR FAR AWAY...:lol From at least 40 years ago...
Anyway, YOUR CHALLENGES ARE THESE..

1- Find Lil Figuremaster Les. Correctly identify him in a post and you will win a chance at a free headpaint of your choice by the FM!

FindFML.jpg

You are not done yet! You have to get these next ones correct also to win!

2- Pick out the one little girl out of the nine that are in the photo, that was the girl that not only stole lil Figuremaster's heart at this young age, but became the base standard model for all his favorite women, for the rest of his sad and miserable life! :D

Good luck on that one!

If you do guess her, you will also win ....

a custom John McLane from DIE HARD figure made by Figuremaster Les.

Jmc000.jpg

And on top of that...if you can do it...

3- Pick out which kid is his best buddy, STILL, after all these years, out of all these kids, and you will win (If you so desire, and collect the things...)

a single free Hot Toys Predator repaint!

NO help from the Figuremaster! No hints! No PM's asking what's what and Who's who!

You are on your own!

It is a best guess situation. I will monitor posts with posted guesses until the evening of the 22nd of December, 2007 and will pick the winner(s) based on who gets them ALL correct.

You can only play once. No multiple guesses. ONE SHOT! Pick your three and name them in a post. That's it. You can work together if needed, but each person trying to win, must only post ONE official guess post.

Note: You MUST pick Lil Figuremaster Les correctly FIRST, AS WELL AS the other two to win those prizes as well.

I told you this was hard.

In the case of a tie or multiple winners, IF THAT HAPPENS, to be fair, I will put the names in a hat, and post a video of me pulling the random name of the single winner, then post the video and the name of the winner in this thread.

Oh, and to pick them out by a standard for all, go by ROWS, left to right, 1 through 4,
and in each row, from backmost kid to front, A to whatever number, in each row.
So, like, the little blond girl with the red dress is ROW 2/Kid C. That kind of thing.
Left to Right/Back to front!

Good luck and hope you win!!! Oh and Happy Holidays! :D

Les

Where am I????
Who is SHE???
Which kid is my lifelong buddy???
CAN IT BE GUESSED???
FindFML.jpg

In the case that no one picks all three, the person or persons that get the first or first and second challenges correct will be eligible for the video drawing to decide who wins the available prizes. SO, you still might win something if you try!!!!

Last edited:
Les you are the 3rd boy in second row from the top with the white T-shirt on. I will figure out the rest.

Sorry just read the posting part. Row 3 Kid E. hehehe

Girl, row 1 kid B (pig tails)

Best friend row 2 kid D

Last edited:
1) Les is Row 4, Seat E

2) Girl = Row 2, Seat C

3) You buddy = Row 4, Seat A

Last edited:
I agree with Badmoon that you are the 3rd boy in the 2nd row from the right with the white shirt on. (Row 3 Kid E)

The girl who broke your heart is the blonde with the pigtails in the second to last seat of the first row on the left. (Row 1 Kid B)

Your best buddy is the boy sitting directly across from you on the left. (Row 2 Kid D)

:) :) Great contest Les and what an adorable picture!! :rock :rock :rock

I agree with Badmoon that you are the 3rd boy in the 2nd row from the right with the white shirt on.

The girl who broke your heart is the blonde with the pigtails in the second to last seat of the first row on the left. (Row 1 Kid B)

Your best buddy is the boy sitting directly across from you on the left. (Row 2 Kid D)

:) :) Great contest Les and what an adorable picture!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Jen we are reading from the same book I believe. We walk the same path and climb the same side of the ladder. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Les you are Kid row 3 C

The girl who stole your heart is Row 1 b

Your best friend is row 2 d

The Great Figuremaster - 3E

The Love of his life - 3F (What boy didn't fall in love with the girl who sat right in front of him?)

Your best friend - 2D (Of course he sat right next to you.)

Great contest, Les! :chew

No problem finding you :)

The blonde girl in the upper left corner must be the one that stole your heart.

When I was in school my best friend was always put several seats from me so we could concentrate on studying (hahaha), but still think your best friend is sitting on your right (from your viewing point)

Too funny Les, too cute...

Okay, you are third row from left, 3rd seat back ( in white t shirt)

Girl - Blonde 1st row on left, seat E

Bud - seated across from you to your right, 2nd row from left, 3rd seat.

Last edited:
Back