Just got Code 3 AT-ST and Republican Gunship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

ETs Dad

Just to say thanks to Bob at Fireside - received the AT-ST and RGS last week - unfortunately my wife was at home when the postman arrived and she had to shell out £68 for clearance (though almost half goes to the Post Office for doing nothing !) - not something she'll let me forget.

This now gives me a full set of Code 3 stuff -it'd be nice to see some pics of their up and coming releases.

If anyone wants pics of these 2 I'll try and take some and post.

Cheers

Andy

PS. Bob - if you read this can you check on shipping costs for Anakin maquette to UK - I've pre-ordered but got qouted $40 which seems a bit high for this item - is it just an estimate ? Will you have Barriss and Luminara up for pre-order soon ?

Agreed there AT-AT is the one I'm looking forward to the most.
probably as good as the MR one and only around $300.8)

Sorry guys - my son is doing a good job of stopping me taking snaps - I'll try and sort it over the weekend but might need some guidance on adding the photos to a post

Cheers

Andy

Andy photos are pretty easy you just need to click the image button. That is if you have hosting for the images. If not email them to me I will put them up for you.

re

One question: can the figures be removed? I don't like the look of their inclusion with the ship(s), which I guess is what's stopping me from ordering them. :\

Re: re

If there's anywhere near as many removable parts as the X-Wing, I'm pretty sure you can get them out.

Exactly Gaz, looks like a Ertle toy with some little Leggo people in it. It's the only Code 3 ship I don't have. My collection will have to remain incomplete unless I completely loose my head somewhere down the line.

Jesse

re

That's decided, I am not getting into this line, despite the lure of these things. :speech Then again, Vader's TIE will weaken my resolve. :D

Code 3 did a nice job on the Republic Gunship and AT ST.

My favorite is still the Slave. Something about a big and heavy piece works for me.

The Gunship and AT ST are pretty light in weight.

They are well detailed, but since I'm a big and heavy guy, I like big and heavy pieces. LOL. :banana :banana

Mike
:ted

I have a code for $50 bucks off a die cast from Code 3 if anybody needs it.

Just ordered my first Code 3 ship, the Slave I and acrylic cover, with Viking's $50 coupon! I elected the 5 month payment plan so I won't be hit so hard all at once.

I came to the decision that Code 3 was for me today, when I was drooling over the MR AT-AT, and decided I could never drop $1329 on one.

I'm anxious to see what one of these looks like in person.

Ships I would potentially buy:

OT:
Slave I
TIE Advanced X1
X-Wing
AT-AT or AT-ST (only getting one and I can't decide which, I actually prefer the design of the AT-ST)

PT:
Naboo Starfighter
Jedi Interceptor from Ep. 3
I would get the RGS if it wasn't so small...

re

That is great, El. It is at times like this that I wish I was a US resident: shipping is more affordable and no customs charges.:rolleyes

I've come to the conclusion that these are just too expensive to have shipped over to England. There's no way you can customs dodge with pieces like these. I will watch eBay UK...and pray for a minor miracle. :(

I've come to the conclusion that these are just too expensive to have shipped over to England.

Code 3 occasionally has days where they will ship ANYWHERE in the world for free. They had one such day on April 1 earlier this year, and I'm told that they do this periodically. I remember someone here (Severin I think) got his Millineum Falcon shipped to Australia for free.

Back