Soo, where are the custom Firefly sculpts??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
Here's one. Borrowed from the OSW. Sculpted by "Reggie", painted by "Pacobird".
Jayne1b.jpg

If I get enough interest I'll make my Mal sculpt available.

I'm in but I'd prefer just an unpainted head. The toysmith has a nice gun and rig which I'd prefer to use (just my personal preference). Jan would be good for me too :)

Heck.. I'd almost be interested in 2 to make a Caleb from Buffy.

Heck.. I'd almost be interested in 2 to make a Caleb from Buffy.

Oooh, I had forgotten about Caleb! I might have to re-think about how many heads I'd need as well. :google

He would be an easier custom to make for sure. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Not sure if this is still happening, but I'd definitely be interested in a set. What sort of price would it be?

Let’s revisit this after the holidays. My commitments to the Wesley head people will be over by then, and we can start a proper thread about it.

Here's one. Borrowed from the OSW. Sculpted by "Reggie", painted by "Pacobird".
Jayne1b.jpg

Hey Ironman, was this sculpt ever available for purchase? Looks great, and Jane is definitely a figure I'd love to have... and probably not to bad to kickbash an outfit together. Too bad no one has made a Vira to go with him.

Hey Ironman, was this sculpt ever available for purchase? Looks great, and Jane is definitely a figure I'd love to have... and probably not to bad to kickbash an outfit together. Too bad no one has made a Vira to go with him.

Not yet, but I'm working on him to make it so. He also has a Mal. Rest assured I'll post when its ready to go.
And he did a Crichton from Farscape. Finally, all my sci-fi dreams may see fruition. :D

Back