Urgent... need help with photoshop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessasita

Darth Critter's Mommy
Reaction score
Hello dear friends... I am panicking and need help... as you know I am engaged now and will be married very very quick.

Ever since I met George (Booyah!) on the board here and when we started discussing marriage... I had this idea in my mind to create my wedding invitations... I do not even have photoshop but was planning on getting it... teaching it to myself and create my own invitation. But there is not time for this.

Is there anyone out there that can help me with my idea? I would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grateful.

This is what I had in mind. Since Booyah! numero uno Star Wars freak and me numero uno Lord of the Rings freak met because of the passion we both have through the movies and collecting... what better idea did I come up with to merge the two movies together.

You know how you have in the Lord of The Rings Arwen with her green dress facing Elessar sideways... well... instead of Arwen holding hands with Elessar I would replace him with a sideways Darth Vader, he would be facing Arwen and holding her hands. Then in a little text balloon Darth Vader would say:
"Vanessa, I am your husband" and then Arwen would reply "If you want me, come and claim me"

You all probably think I am crazy but I just think it is a wonderful way to let everyone know that this is how we met.

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks in advance

As it's a freaks board wedding, contact frankenfan (he does the banners for the board) he does awesome work & might help you

As it's a freaks board wedding, contact frankenfan (he does the banners for the board) he does awesome work & might help you

I sent him a pm... thanks for the advice. But in the meantime if anyone can help me that would be awesome

Nessa, send Bagelsncheesey a PM, he does awesome graphic artwork. He should be able to work something up for you quickly. :)

Nessa, send Bagelsncheesey a PM, he does awesome graphic artwork. He should be able to work something up for you quickly. :)

Thanks... I just did also... :D

It would mean so much to me that I could use this then to make my own invitations :D

I would also suggest Maulfan. Guy is a genius both photography and photoshop.

Also, congrats on the engagement. Take care of Booyah !

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Let me know what you think of this artwork.

nessa.jpg

Just got your message! If Maulfan needs any help or if I could be of any assistance, let me know. Graphic design is my side job :D

Booyah! and I just are speechless... this is unbelievable... more beautiful than I could ever imagine... thank you sooooooooooooooo much... :monkey2 these are tears of happiness... unbelievable

Just got your message! If Maulfan needs any help or if I could be of any assistance, let me know. Graphic design is my side job :D

Thanks also for the offer... Maulfan did an amazing job and I am sure yours would have been great also :D

Ok, here it is with text now, let me know if you like it and I'll make the hi-res copy available to you.

nessa1.jpg

That's great MaulFan! Though I would switch the lines so that Vader speaks first; it would make more sense that way, and the lines would flow better. Great work dude!

That's great MaulFan! Though I would switch the lines so that Vader speaks first; it would make more sense that way, and the lines would flow better. Great work dude!

I thought about that, but in this instance, Arwen makes the proposition and Vader makes his declaration, I think Vader's comment needs to be the follow up. If I did it the other way, I think it almost implies the honeymoon ;) :lol

You know how you have in the Lord of The Rings Arwen with her green dress facing Elessar sideways... well... instead of Arwen holding hands with Elessar I would replace him with a sideways Darth Vader, he would be facing Arwen and holding her hands. Then in a little text balloon Darth Vader would say:
"Vanessa, I am your husband" and then Arwen would reply "If you want me, come and claim me"

I thinks nessa intended it that way:D

insatiable minx :D :D :lol

Back