Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McHavyck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else is interested or following this project. I for one, think some of Cameron's best work has been sci-fi (um, Aliens, anyone?):D

Here is a pic I found this morning showing what the aliens will look like.

Behold, the glowy goodness...

I'm with you. My favorite Cameron film is actually "The Abyss" (The Director's Cut version). It is an underrated masterpiece.

Isn't this movie coming out in like 2009? But i am REALLY excited about this movie, not sure what it's about though:confused:

About time he does something!

It's only been 10 years since his last realy movie.

And he's been working on AVATAR for a few years already! :google

I remember early pre-production talk from back when the LOTR flicks were first being released.

Looks like a tron version of Angelina Jolie from BEOWULF.

Not sure if anyone else is interested or following this project. I for one, think some of Cameron's best work has been sci-fi (um, Aliens, anyone?):D

Here is a pic I found this morning showing what the aliens will look like.

Behold, the glowy goodness...

Isn't this movie coming out in like 2009? But i am REALLY excited about this movie, not sure what it's about though:confused:

Fingaz,

Here is a synopses from IMDB

"In a distant future, humanity discovers the planet 'Alpha Centauri B-4', and for those scientists and astronauts who've traversed the gulf between neighboring suns and arrived on its alien soil know it as 'Pandora'. A world filled with an incredible diversity of beautiful and deadly ammonia-breathing lifeforms. Its also a world that harbors treasures and resources almost beyond price. But just as the original Pandora's Box wrought devastation on those who would use it for their own gain, so too this world may destroy not just the Pandorans home, but ours as well.

Avatar is the story of a wounded ex-marine, thrust unwillingly into an effort to settle and exploit an exotic planet rich in bio-diversity, who eventually crosses over to lead the indigenous race in a battle for survival."

:rock :rock :rock :rock

post production would go a lot faster if jim would stop killing his crew!!!

JimandDoug.jpg

I saw that today on a Dutch moviesite too.

Looks pretty cool so far as it can be seen :D

The Dutch site gave the following explanation:

The suit is called a Powersuit and are being worn by humans to move around on the planet Pandora.

The Dutch site gave the following explanation:

The suit is called a Powersuit and are being worn by humans to move around on the planet Pandora.

Powersuit? Wow, don't rip off Aliens or anything. I bet the director of Aliens is gonna be pissed.

Back