Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
2219_press13-001.jpg

Re: 1:1 Salacious Crumb

You beat me to it--- but at least I lost out to another Darth.
It looks nice but I'm happy with my 1/6 version that rest comfortably at the tail of the slug gangster.

Bummed it wasn't a 1:1 Grievous but a nice addition to the SW SS product line.

2219_press01-001.jpg

Placed my order, I don't know why, but I'd enjoy having this little guy sitting around somewhere in my home. Wish it'd been a Grievous announcement, but this is cool too.

Re: Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Is the fact that there are 3 or 4 threads about this trying to rub SW fans' noses in this? :lol

Well I think SSC did a nice job on him.....but definitely not what I want. :lol :lol

Check out the hair.

Future hope that a real hair Chewbaca (spelling :confused:) is in the works :rock

Check out the hair.

Future hope that a real hair Chewbaca (spelling :confused:) is in the works :rock

I think that's wishful thinking, there's no texture/style to Crumb's hair, Chewie's another matter, but it could be a step on the way to it.

I like this piece, I placed my order :)

Check out the hair.

I placed my order also -- same reason as MaulFan.
Not sure if I'll keep the order though.... I have so many things on order, I need to check my priorities.

Sweet! A much cooler announcement than the Grievous bust would have been, imho.

Back