If No Sideshow Barad-Dur - Speculation on Danbury Mint?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

WetaWork

:eye

With the end of the Sideshow Weta LOTR line, what will happen to the DM Barad on the secondary market?

How many did Danbury make?

Danbury Mint never announced how many they where making. The biggest factor for price on this was not being able to get it overseas, but that has changed. Last I heard DM where still taking orders, (2 months ago).

They'll make as many as they can shift :bang :bang

Gazillions of em :thwak :thwak

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

Yes ww - that is indeed a new high. :cando

Totally amazing. :google

This is definitely a great looking statue folks.
Nicer looking than Orthanc in my opinion.

Isn't this still available for people in the UK?

I think I might order one. I've been thinking about it for some time now.

I'm sure someone posted some infor on ordering it... who was it? :dunno

Psycho Cenobite :balrog

Nicer looking than Orthanc in my opinion.

I also think it is Very Cool JS and I am a sucker for the added electronic goodie such as the light-up eye. I personaly can't compare it with my Orthanc as to me they are like Apples and Oranges, both very cool but different...
Bill
:dance

I have one on order in the Uk, danbury says they are backordered & due sometime mid september

the longer the better methinks, I'm SSW @#%$ (female dog)till sometime 06!:|

LoL, I officially bought mine for the original price at Danbury. But right now it has been costing me about $400 already and I still need to ship it back to me. So I dont really mind that its going up in price on evilbay :)

I have just seen this in person and I'm glad I placed my order . IMO this is SSW quality . Just don't buy it on eBay , hook up with a fellow board member in the States if you have problems getting it overseas . :rock

Can someone psot some picture of there Darad-Dur? I've just ordered one and wanted to try and get an idea of the scale... then I can work out where i'm gonig to put it! :yay

PC :balrog

Back