B&W Fri TC-14 VCD (Vinyl Collectible Doll)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine it's a dissappointment for collectors of the line as well, who really cares about TC-14 enough to spend that money on VCD of TC-14.

Looks cool, should go nice next to the 3po. but i don't do these.

4358_press01-001.jpg

Second Medicom announcement in the last 2 days.... and both repaints. The 501st I can understand and will definatelty buy, but this thing????

Shoot and a miss for me...
Oh well, maybe Monday has the 1:1 Grievous and 1/6 Gandalf.

I actually like these VCDs (although I think they're priced about twice what they're worth), but yeah, this is a pretty lame announcement. Even for people collecting this line, this has got to be one of the less desirable releases so far.

SS has to stop making annoucements for these "stupid" figures and mickey mouse crap. I'm like wow new stuff empty boxes just like at spooktacular and then they annouce this crap. Wheres the PF stoormtrooper? This stuff never sells out fast so just annouce it in the news letter. Leave the empty boxes for major annoucements. So I guess GG Bust is up on Monday so still no new PF.

SS has to stop making annoucements for these "stupid" figures and mickey mouse crap. I'm like wow new stuff empty boxes just like at spooktacular and then they annouce this crap. Wheres the PF stoormtrooper? This stuff never sells out fast so just annouce it in the news letter. Leave the empty boxes for major annoucements. So I guess GG Bust is up on Monday so still no new PF.

There are people that collect these that feel they're worth the noise. Just cause they aren't your cup of tea doesn't make them not worth an announcement. :rolleyes:

I have to agree with Josh; just because a product isn't something you would buy or want, doesn't mean there isn't a lot of people who do want it or that they are "stupid". The VCD's are very popular in Japan and getting more popular in the US every day. I for one like it and pre-ordered it, and the only reason I didn't pre-order the Mickey and Minnie (I was very tempted) was because of space and money issues; just can't collect all of it.

Allow me a rare snarky comment, but I now honestly believe that if someone made and marketed SW characters that were flicking their buyers the bird some collectors would still be lining up to order them.

Allow me a rare snarky comment, but I now honestly believe that if someone made and marketed SW characters that were flicking their buyers the bird some collectors would still be lining up to order them.

Almost. We do have the "proctologist" Luke from Gentle Giant.

I'm sure there are but I don't find myself being one of those. I get what I want and like not because it says LOTR or SW.

Last edited:
Back