Sideshow Distribute Medicom 1:6 RAH 501st clonetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow+Medicom RAH 501st clonetrooper

Nice i knew when they were makin the plain white one someday we would see this.I'LL GET THIS FOR SURE!!

Bring on shocky Gree etc.!!!:cool::chew

A Singapore toyshop has already post out the pre order news-

Sideshow and Medicom is pleased to announce the next 12 - inch Star Wars figure to be distributed by Sideshow: 12” RAH 501st Clone Trooper figure. The figure is highly authentic and film accurate, and ready to take life on your shelf in any dynamic pose that you desire. Medicom Toy's RAH body is one of the most articulated 12-inch figure bodies available, capable of nearly any pose that the human (or superhero) body can achieve.

Each 501st Clone Trooper figure includes interchangeable hands and a display base, and comes packaged in a beautiful window display box.

Its said is scheduled to be released at 2nd Qtr. of 2008.

I have no excuse of not getting this as I am one of the COs of 501st:cool:

Medicom keeps knocking them outta the park i wonder what is next.
Great turkey day news!!

This is good for me, I couldn't afford the regular CT when it came out and had to pass, I'd like this one better anyway. DarkArtist's 501st troopers look way better than this and those who could afford it would have a better looking trooper through him, but with my budget, the figure alone is hefty so this way is best. Thanks for sharing Roy.

I might grab the white one just for the hell of it now that we got colors coming, i see one for 120ish online.
Ya know a shocktrooper is coming next.(so i wonder if this is one of the new SW preorders???)

I might grab two just to pose them behind "Darth Vader/Anakin"...

Awesome news--- finally my 1/6 can represent my favourite scene of the PT.

I might grab the white one just for the hell of it now that we got colors coming, i see one for 120ish online.
Ya know a shocktrooper is coming next.(so i wonder if this is one of the new SW preorders???)

You know, it would fit as a Black and White Friday announcement, much to the dissappointment of everyone expecting a Sideshow trooper announcement.

Always my pleasure by sharing "exclusively" with you folks.

I have just arrive back to my house in Hong Kong from Taiwan today and will probably meet up with Howard of Hot Toys these couple of days.

Wish all the best to all of you here at 'Thanks Giving Day" !

You know, it would fit as a Black and White Friday announcement, much to the dissappointment of everyone expecting a Sideshow trooper announcement.

Yup and thats fine with me!!:rock

thx for bringing it through sideshow.

DarkArtist's 501st troopers look way better than this and those who could afford it would have a better looking trooper through him, but with my budget, the figure alone is hefty so this way is best. Thanks for sharing Roy.

I will get this but I agree that Josh's Clone looks a lot better. This new Medicom one still looks too white IMO.

This is what it should look like:

IMG_1204-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back