Balrog bust. Oh, no!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanpedromanrique

Freakzoid
Reaction score
This is the most ugly, non-sense bust SS has produced :horror. I think they are milking the cow too much. Will they sell 1,000 pieces of this "head"???

I think thats a bit harsh.
I'm not liking it either but I wouldn't say that its 'ugly non-sense' or that SS are 'milking' it, the LSB line seems to have quite a lot of support and compared to the 12"ers and PF's at least they are releasing them at a relatively decent pace.
x:D

P.s, I wouldnt be suprised if this particular LSB took a very long time to sell out.

This is the most ugly, non-sense bust SS has produced :horror. I think they are milking the cow too much. Will they sell 1,000 pieces of this "head"???

There's nothing quite like being up on current affairs!This bust has been available for almost 2 months and you've just noticed it now :confused: I would agree that an ES of 1000 is way too much, esp. considering the $400 cost. I would also agree it is ugly, and if you'ld ever seen the movies you'ld know it's supposed to be ugly...its a BALROG. The balrog is one of the most iconic, popular, and sought after characters in the trilogy so it makes perfect sense for SS to produce it. About the only thing that doesn't make sense is your statement. :rolleyes:

I agree that 400.00 is alot and that the es seems high, However I really like the sculpt of the bust and think it'll look great along side my other lotr LS busts!! :D

Yeah, I think it's actually a nice piece if you like the Balrog. It's supposed to be ugly after all, and it makes perfect sense in the line. It all depends on your point of view. :cool:

Yeah, I think it's actually a nice piece if you like the Balrog. It's supposed to be ugly after all, and it makes perfect sense in the line. It all depends on your point of view. :cool:

Exactly!! Have you seen the new qtvr?? You can now get a good 360 degree look and it looks amazing!!

It really is a fantastic piece, especially if you are a fan of the Moria scenes or Gandalf (with whom he would look particularly excellent). Really, Every LOTR collection needs a Balrog piece of some kind, and this is a pretty snazzy representation of him. Check it out if you haven't taken the time to look at it more carefully--it's worth it!

No, it's not the StarWars fans! It's the SS Super fans that can't handle it when someone ridicule's SS for some dumb and sometimes ridiculous idea's.

Who the hell would just buy balrog's head!! Not Me!!

Ofcourse, I dont even collect LOTR anymore,but thought I'd check to see how you boys were doing.:lol

No, it's not the StarWars fans! It's the SS Super fans that can't handle it when someone ridicule's SS for some dumb and sometimes ridiculous idea's.

Ofcourse, I dont even collect LOTR anymore,but thought I'd check to see how you boys were doing.:lol

Now now now, let's not be sharp; after all, here we are buying toys and statues, I'm sure everybody treasures something other people would call "dumb." It's almost fun in a way. :cool:

Oh, and we're doing very nicely here as always, thanks for asking! :wave

Alot of people buy busts of heads (1:1 scale, or any other Ls or other bust). The balrog is close to the 1:1 in size and cheaper, if you look at it that way.. :D

Now now now, let's not be sharp; after all, here we are buying toys and statues, I'm sure everybody treasures something other people would call "dumb." It's almost fun in a way. :cool:

Oh, and we're doing very nicely here as always, thanks for asking! :wave

I actually kind of agree with you. For example I think it is dumb to pay $150.00 for a Medicom 11" figure. But that is just me.:dunno:dunno:dunno

There's nothing quite like being up on current affairs!This bust has been available for almost 2 months and you've just noticed it now :confused: I would agree that an ES of 1000 is way too much, esp. considering the $400 cost. I would also agree it is ugly, and if you'ld ever seen the movies you'ld know it's supposed to be ugly...its a BALROG. The balrog is one of the most iconic, popular, and sought after characters in the trilogy so it makes perfect sense for SS to produce it. About the only thing that doesn't make sense is your statement. :rolleyes:

Ay, caramba! No need to get so defensive... And thanks for letting me know about who Balrog is :balrog

Back