Morgul Lord Legendary Bust REVIEW...Friggin Sweet BUST...a MUST!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Normally, I don't post reviews after the product has been on the market for a while...but I had to make an exception here with the Morgul Lord Legendary Scale bust!

If you don't have this...you are truly missing out on a cool collectible. This was my first LOTR Legendary Scale bust and I must say...I am so happy I was able to find it...and for $230!

Anyway...check out the Green Dragon review: Morgul Lord Legendary Scale Bust REVIEW

Hope you enjoy...over 30 high-res images of this awesome Bust!!

Geb

MorgulLord8.jpg

The Morgul Lord LSB is definitely one of my favorite LSB's. Congrats on the pickup. Awesome pics by the way, they really capture how menacing he is :rock:rock:rock

Here is a pic of my setup. I still have to find room for the Cave Troll LSB and the Gandalf LSB.

1000978fd9.jpg

All I am getting is a red cross. Can you fix it?

Edit 30 secs later: Fixed.

Further edit 30 secs later later.................fantastic IB that is one mother of a set up. Congratulations.

I enjoyed reading the review. I saw this bust at SDCC and was simply amazed at the detail. The pictures in your review really do the bust justice.

Thanks for sharing.

Awesome setup but what is the reason for the middle stand being taller?

:rotfl The story behind that is that i got the acrylic case made before i had the statue in hand thinking that the height on sideshow's website for sauron was accurate but it wasn't. I made the case for 3 inch clearance but when i got sauron it was actually bigger than the measurments so i had to add about 3 inches to the display base to compensate.

Great pics...I have all the lotr ls busts also and really like them...still waiting for gandalf though, hopefully he will ship soon...:D

:rotfl The story behind that is that i got the acrylic case made before i had the statue in hand thinking that the height on sideshow's website for sauron was accurate but it wasn't. I made the case for 3 inch clearance but when i got sauron it was actually bigger than the measurments so i had to add about 3 inches to the display base to compensate.

Did you make the bases yourself or are they a store bought?

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I enjoy making stands myself because then I can make it to my own perfection. I also made a LOTR inspired table (pic below) I hand carved the letters myself then painted them in afterwards. I am really proud of it (my first custom table :) )

picture001lw3.jpg

Wow!! That looks great!! :monkey5

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I enjoy making stands myself because then I can make it to my own perfection. I also made a LOTR inspired table (pic below) I hand carved the letters myself then painted them in afterwards. I am really proud of it (my first custom table :) )

picture001lw3.jpg

Thanks Guys...and that display set-up is sweet. Also love the custom table...would you do commissions? Would like to have one done that is weathered and worn.

Geb

Back