ARE YOU A TRUE HULK FAN????!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
If so, then you absolutely need one of these! Bowen has really outdone himself with this release. What can I say besides it blows away the other two versions and every other Bowen statue I own. :rock

a849da25.jpg

6f981374.jpg

3c2dda71.jpg

e360b27c.jpg

438411a7.jpg

1c4328f0.jpg

fb45b84d.jpg

1c6cfef4.jpg

got my order in with Alter Ego (4 months ago)...cant wait...looks great...and yes...you are not a true HULK fan if you don't own one :monkey5

how does it blow the other 2 pieces away when there the same just painted different.

Of course this is just my opinion but the paint on the other two statues was really subpar to me. They always looked washed out and dull. The Bronze coloring on this statue brings out more details and the muscle definition in the sculpt.

I am not a huge Hulk fan, but those really are nice. They really say:

HULK SMASH!!!!!

I also wanted to state that the Faux Bronze makes this statue seem more like a museum piece. A moment really frozen forever in time if you will. Whereas the regular painted versions just seem more like comic book statues to me. Hope that explains what I mean when I say that this one blows the others away.

Can anyone still get this? I never knew this was coming out. I don't know much about Bowen statues.

I don't think it's still available through retailers Eli. The edition size was 350- very small for a Bowen piece. Your best bet now is ebay or maybe a WTB thread in the commerce section.

Back