Ghostbusters Video Game... Really!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabukiman

Greatest Person Ever
Reaction score
https://gameinformer.com/News/Story/200711/N07.1114.1221.16217.htm

I don't know if this is going to turn out to be the Ghostbusters 360 that we all saw videos of a couple months (year?) ago, all I know is that Harold Ramis, Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd are all involved. And that's all I need to know.

Can't wait to find out what system it's going to be on! If it's Wii, that's great, wiimote proton pack ftw! If it's not Wii, that's fine too, just tell me what system I have to buy!

edit: I looked again at the cover. The little red triangle thing in the corner says it'll be on all platforms, so w00t!!!!

If its on the Wii that's awesome and there better be some Wiimote functions! Ohh can we catch Slimer?

If the game turns out anything like that video, this will be awesome!!

Now, if Bill Murray is involved that means that his voice and likeness will show up in the game right? Who's to say figures aren't that far behind? I really hope so! :rock

can someone host that photo on a normal site? my work server is blocking the games site

How about this?

ssstaypuftscene02screends2.jpg

That is BAD ASS! And they DIDN'T forget Winston! Sweet. :rock

Great screen shot too, let's hope that Bill Murray letting down his guard a bit might mean we can get some damn figures eventually. :monkey2

Back