Ugliest Sideshow LOTR Statue or Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mrichards2002

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure if this has been posted before and it's a funny topic. Which Sideshow piece to you find to be butt Ugly?

The sicknees of being a completist really stinks at times.

My first choice and the winner hands down is the New Born Yuck Hai. :puke

:drool :x

What were they thiking about when they designed this one?

I was told by a pretty reliable source that Weta thinks this is one of their finest sculpts. LOL. They should share what they are smoking with the rest of us.

I am not too fond of the Argorn/Strider Statue sculpt, but the Yuck Hai I think is my first choice as the ugliest statue produced.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

My first choice and the winner hands down is the New Born Yuck Hai.

Based on what the Newborn Uruk is supposed to represent, it is supposed to be butt ugly isn't it?:dunno

I would agree that the Newborn Uruk is the ugliest sculpt. I know it's SUPPOSED to be ugly, but it looks like it just got squirted on by a cat with diarrhea. What should look like dark green or brown slimy mud instead looks like runny bowel movement. The likeness also isn't that great, but I read in an interview somewhere that the Uruk specifically requested that none of the merchandise made of his character should look exactly like him...

it looks like it just got squirted on by a cat with diarrhea
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

instead looks like runny bowel movement

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Stop it Tom. LOL. You made my afternoon. LMFAO.

Yes, it is supposed to be Ugly. But ...

The Balrog and Lurtz and Ugluk are all Ugly Monsters as well and they are incredible statues.

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

New Born hands down and he is great. Looks as ugly as in the movie with his friend just starting to rise from the muck.
Besides how pretty do you think you looked when you were coming out!

NBU wins very easily. :puke
And I'm still silly enough to own it! :lol :bonk

Next would be Aragorn IMHO, only due to the fact that he
doesn't look even remotely like Viggo.

The likeness also isn't that great, but I read in an interview somewhere that the Uruk specifically requested that none of the merchandise made of his character should look exactly like him...

This has got to be the quote of the year! :rock :rollin :mwaha :rollin :mwaha :rollin :mwaha

Pippin bust............ That's some heavy weed maaaaaaan :hat :hat :hat :hat :hat

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

:lol Is there anything I could possibly add to this about the NBU? I dont think I can top a cat with diarrhea :lol

Definite NBU as a statue

Tie between Pippin & Moria Orc Swordsman for bust, they almost look alike.

:bliss

Re: re

The Newborn is definetly one ugly guy so I think my top vote would have to go to him.

I also find the orc brute to be quite disgusting. :puke

Back