please don't post newsletter

• Thread starter Gorthaur The Cruel One
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gorthaur The Cruel One

sorry, the NL has been deleted out of respect for mailing list members Eyes Only.

Hope yours comes soon!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: SSC General NL 8-19-05 (Sans Links)

The information contained in the Sideshow Collectibles newsletter is exclusive to subscribers. The stories, links and pre-orders contained within this e-mail will not be posted live on SideshowCollectibles.com until the week after this newsletter has arrived.

I think Sideshow need to make this more prominent in their newsletter. I delete it if I were you Gorthaur. I don't think they want it posted here either.

oops, my bad. thought it would be okay without Any links.

Good idea Creecher!

won't happen again.

Mike

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It would have been deleted by a moderator in any case, or as happened last week, the member was contacted by Sideshow. It does serve a purpose, however, and that is, eventually, we will all get the message.

Most if not all the stuff in the newsletter is information readily available on the SSW site anyway. Don't see what the big deal is.

Ours is not to reason why, ours is to do, collect, and die.

At least, if the newsletter gets posted everywhere, there would be no new newsletter members. Also, it's not the information that is available on their site, but the information that is not. Sometimes there might be nothing that secretive, it's just a general request.

Would someone be willing to forward me the newsletter?

WTH?

Most if not all the stuff in the newsletter is information readily available on the SSW site anyway. Don't see what the big deal is.

True, its NO secret...........:rolleyes :dunno :idea

josh,

your email is.... or do you prefer pm?

Mike
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview, pre-order, and exclusive article/video/review info is not posted on the Sideshow site until 4-5 days after the newsletter is sent out. We try to give newsletter members a head start on pre-orders especially, since some items tend to sell out pretty quick. Those are the reasons behind the "please don't share this information" request - it's for your benefit, as newsletter members! :toast

josh,

email sent. got your addy from your profile. duh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dusty-Being a bit of a homer for her huh? :lol

Mike-Thanks :)

it's for your benefit, as newsletter members!

Valid point! back at ya! :toast

Thanks Dusty :angel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: re

Oh well it is posted at 2 other boards......:dunno
That would be two other boards who have no respect for the people at Sideshow, the hard work they do, or their specific request that the contents of the newsletter NOT be posted anywhere.

Re: re

Precisely, if you're a newsletter member, you have these benefits like ordering the wounded orc bust or whatever, as well as news etc etc. If you post it online then anyone can see it and grab those Wounded Orcs before the newsletter members!

Back