SAURON in the next 30 days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

musiclovingdj

I just got the newsletter
It says that Sauron will be on his way in the next 30 days
WHOO HOO
FINALLY

Yeah, I saw that....I got my e-mail earlier.
...and Galadreila nd Amon Hen....and the first two highlander figs.... :bang

No newsletter for me yet just the affiliate one I got earlier but I don't recall seeing him in it. I did get the email notice about Sauron coming in which I believe was a 30 day notice.

oh god that means having to find more room on the shelves,as this will be the biggest statue must find a top place to put him,:dunno

I am really wondering if I should have ordered this statue from SS. I thought about the ebay price drop on Sauron... flood, and buy then.If this statue is hollow (gawd forbid), I can see breakage happening. Taking a chance on ebay is kinda risky, I suppose.

Yeah, he is a statue I think you might see ebay people wishing they had bought from somone like SS, Fireside, Darkshadow, etc. He does have spots that could be problems because we know that anything can happen during transit.

I'm also sure that they have done every possible test with their packaging to ensure that nothing does happen to him. That even could be why it's taken so long. But buying direct or from a customer service friendly board dealer is definitely smart.

I cancelled mine last week. but will order it later when I have some available funding.

This one I definetly wanted to order through SS.

Wasn't it said that it's coming in 5 pieces in one huge box? I can't wait to see the size of the box when it ships. :google

Yup, he's coming in 5 pieces. Your very own Sauron puzzle :lol The box is supposed to be pretty dam big from what I know.

I wonder if they are going to use the foam packaging like they did with the Luke 1/4.

Five pieces is not much...not really.
The Morgul Lord is 4 pieces....main body, mace, hand & sword and base.

Sauron will probably be ...main body, outstretched arm, arm with mace, helm and base. The packaging should work fine. I finally had a close up look at the King of the Dead statue. His flowing cape is like Saurons so it should arrive safely. *crosses fingers*

Not much longer now!!!!

Its pretty close to that from what I recall. Whatever it is I'm sure they have it figured out to get it to us safely. SSQ and SSBob are masters at that.

Yeah, thats true. I don't think anyone here is worried about seams just if its intact.

I see! Well, I'll just tootle along then.

la la la la la

tootle tootle tootle

Still tootling

Back