New Indy profile pics..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
Since there's a lot of people that can't see the video:

indy.jpg

indy1.jpg

indy2.jpg

indy3.jpg

kurgans be hook'n you up !!!!

At the beginning they show some shaded profile mock-ups. The premium format pose looks cool.

That video is one of the highlights of Spooktacular for me.

And even though I don't collect 12" or 1:1 busts, I might get the PF. Not if it's in this pose, though -- I seriously hope that's not the final one they go with. Indy deserves so much better!

The headsculpt is about 90% there. Probably the best Harrison Ford circa 1980 that has yet entered the collectibles market, but not perfect, not quite perfect still.

..but I'm sure it will be approved by Lucas.

Great job Matt Falls and Trevor :rock

I can live with the headsculpt. Heck, I'll probably love the headsculpt -- there are sides that it looks dead-on from, it's just not all the sides (right cheek, for one). It's miles ahead of the Han Solo PF, for example.

I just hope they change the pose. It was obviously based on one of their character studies in the video, but it's just unfortunate to have him semi-squat like that with his arms open. The PF has to be the iconic pose for the character, and if they can't do something where he's actually using his whip (not even Sideshow could probably make it stay up), at least give us the one where he's all serious with his whip slung over his shoulder.

Y'know, like in the original Amsel poster.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark_ver1.jpg

Now THAT's iconic! And would work with this headsculpt, too.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned how they identified the lines - the 12" line is to "explore the world of Indiana Jones" and I think they mentioned for the PF was for the iconic characters - but implied it might be more than just Indy.

I don't know how deep they can go with this line - but I'd definitely get PFs of both Dr. Jones.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned how they identified the lines - the 12" line is to "explore the world of Indiana Jones" and I think they mentioned for the PF was for the iconic characters - but implied it might be more than just Indy.

I don't know how deep they can go with this line - but I'd definitely get PFs of both Dr. Jones.

Maybe they can make a 1/4 scale Ark.

Finally!! Some Indy news!!

I'm definitely down for the PF line. And I'll probably pick up the 12" figure. Practically my entire collectibles budget next year will be dedicated to Indy.

Hmm, the pose for the PF isn't my favorite, but it may look alot better when we see more than a shadow. Assuming I do like it, I'm gonna have a hard time deciding between the PF and 12" figure for Indy...

Since I would be one of the ones unable to see it, thanks for the pics Toe!

Back