Andy's fiends from hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anzik

Super Freak
Reaction score
I put this up in the customs section, but I thought the Whedonverse crowd might like to have a look too.
buffyverse4.jpg

buffyverse3.jpg

buffyverse2.jpg

buffyverse1.jpg

They're all wonderful but that subway scene is amazing! That female art buck makes the most superb Niki!

Wonderful work.

Thanks everyone. I plan on taking some better pictures because I had to rush and get these done. I had to snap them quickly, then head to the school for my kids Halloween parade, off to Target for 1 hour developing, back to the school and back to Target.
Had to get my Deadfest submissions in.
Man I can't wait till X-Mas and that digital camera.

I got the AA Buck during Spooktacular to make him into Principal Wood. Doesn't really look too much like him but he can hold the place for now.
Principal_wood1.jpg

And I think he and Giles are already conspiring against my Spike figure too.
wood_giles.jpg

If anyone else has gotten the male Buck bodies, are the feet always gargantuan?

Here are some better shots with my new digital camera.
DSCN0016.jpg

Here's Spike's crypt.
DSCN0020.jpg

Wall detail.
DSCN0015.jpg

Spike and Clem.
DSCN0029.jpg

Clem with goodies.
DSCN0021.jpg

Buffy stopped by to show off her nifty Troll hammer.
DSCN0023.jpg

DSCN0026.jpg

Robin and Nikki Wood.
DSCN0027.jpg

DSCN0028.jpg

DSCN0032.jpg

And Oz showing off my prototype 1/6 guitar.

Very cool stuff. Your Wes looks quite similar to mine, except mine has a grey turtleneck and darker jeans.

I've got an AA Buck coming tomorrow for my Gunn custom, and judging by you Principal Wood pic, it looks like it might work fairly well.

Yeah the only thing I found was that Gunn's head is more round and the buck head is more rectangular. But its better than nothing, lots of fun, and at least a place holder.

Oh, I forgot to mention how rad your environments are there. Seeing Team Angel in that back alley takes me right back to the show.

Thanks very much. I always thought plain shelving looked kind of boring. The majority of it is made of styrene and each of the little 'bricks' has been dremeled to have real texture. When I set it up in my basement (my wife won't let me keep my Buffy figures in the bedroom cause she says they will give her nightmares.) I keep some trash along the curb and stuff. The styrene gets a little pricey to do the whole thing in so I tried out some foam core which I don't like as well. I've found with the amount of work I put into it, its dumb to make it out of something so fragile.

Back