Hello!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Fett 73

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am new to the freaks board was sent this way by some of the RS members and glad they sent me this way the site is awesome (RS Skywalker73).

I have been in the hobby for years off and on and I am new to SS figures ect about a 1/2 year. I have several on the way Maul, Luke ROTJ, Leia Boushh, Qui-Gon and many more. I am very interested in getting some Predator figs as well!. I live in a small town in Washington so all my stuff is online with the occasional wally world pickup. The site is great and can't wait to get my SS stuff and many more to come. :D

I love to Fish (bass fishing), collect SW, and other stuff, Sports, be with my sis's kid's there great, play video games, sports cards, comics, movies (i used to collect alot of dvd's) but it has slowed since i am so into the figures now!!! :D.

P.S.
Great board!!!

Thanks, i am a picky buyer so my choices are really what i want but it is so darn hard with all the great stuff. I am now wanting the USCM figures Vas, Drake, Hicks ect and from the looks of it thats not cheap for a figure that cost $70-$80 when it came out that needs more cash to custom it a bit.

Yup,

there both great can't wait to get some Predator and USCM figures. ALien, Aliens, Predator are 3 of my favorite movies and are top notch flicks!!!.

Back