Noble's Gandalf the Grey Staff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Balrogslain

Does anyone own a Gandalf the Grey Staff from the Noble Collection? Do you recommend someone buying it? I have not seen any Noble items in person. I have thus far been strictly UC. But if UC is not going to do it, would this be worth getting?

:gandalf :balrog :gandalf2

I do...I like it a lot!
It gets a bad reputation, but I think it is really nice....it's hevy too.
But you cannot hang it, the display hangs on the wall and th estaff just rests up against it! :dunno
Looks good though.

I would have never known that, wow no hangers? :dunno Hmm, it is solid resin right?

Yes, solid Resin...I love the weight of it...But you do have to stand it on the floor and 'snap' it into place on the display plaque.

Yeah, it is definitely too heavy to be suspended, but still looks excellent with the display. You just have to make sure that it is low enough for the staff to rest on the floor like Tristam said.

I really like mine. Definitely don't regret purchasing it.

it's not to heavy to be suspended.....It is just the way they decided to make that plaque.....I have a ton of weapons on my wall and Gimli's battle Axe is far and away heavier then the G-the-G staff! :gimli

I received mine today and WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am VERY Impressed with the quality of the staff and mirror mount. It is an exact replica of Gandalfs staff and it really looks like wood and the crystal looks real....
I am very happy that I ordered it not only so that I have all the staffs now but also this truly is a Quality piece of art !!

Bill
:gandalf

Does it light up? I just got Hermione's wand from Noble and I'm very impressed. I'll be getting all the Potter wands and just might cross over to Gandalf's staff.

After all, they're all wizarding accessories.

Re: !

Here you go Fell Beast. They aren't the best pics though..:rolleyes
I made a little stand that the staff sits on so it isn't on the floor..:p

staff1.jpg

staff2.jpg

staff3.jpg

staff4.jpg

staff5.jpg

staff6.jpg

Re: decorative wood

Thanks for the pics, it does look nice and has a nice decorative feel to it and doesn't look like a cheap stick. It is odd that they make it so it stands on the floor...

What did you guys pay for it? If you don't mind me asking?

I have to say that I have always loved this piece and still haven't ordered it. I this it looks amazing but just can't seem to pull the trigger.

I put mine on a six month payment plan.....I bought a ton of LOTR stuff at one time....

I have the Gandalf the Grey Staff with mirror from the Noble collection..What state r u in?? I'm in NY

Back