By Crom....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its going to be awhile.
I saw it was mentioned they had a lot of options they were still sorting thru, so I kiinda seemed as if they werent working on anytign yet.

But they may just be sorting out options for other pieces and already have some in the pipe. theres no telling

Since the annoucement I have been picturing a 1/4 PF figure pretty much like this old Garage Kit by Mark Newman. It was totally awesome for it's day:
Conan-Arnold-Schwarzenegg.jpg

Bring him on, any version. Just as long as he has a long black square cut mane, smoldering blue eyes, bronze skin and mighty thews!

Well at least you have that new teaser poster to tie you over. Somewhat.

So the poll in the newsletter included Conan and this was written about the poll:

This week, we're ramping up our traditionally teasing here at SideshowCollectibles.com, with our newest homepage poll, which lists many of our most popular licenses, all of which will have new product debuted during the event! We would like to know from which license you are most looking forward to seeing new collectibles announced!

Looks like we'll finally see a Conan product from Sideshow :rock

I'm beginning to think that Sideshow is acquiring too many licenses than they can handle with their current staff.

I don't know, maybe they have a plan in motion or something but they have some HOT licenses and have shown only 0 or 1 product for them (Indy, Jurassic Park, Conan, etc.)

Didn't they announce Tomb Raider over a year ago and NOW they're finally shipping the first product for it?

Conan was announced back then too.

Hopefuly the wait will be justified. I'm sick of ordering items to make up for my missing Conan peice.... But if we get a Bruce Lee screw up I'll be pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back