Halo 3 - I just gotta say...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McHavyck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thank you to BadMoon AGAIN.

For introducing me to what has to be THE COOLEST PLAYERS I've ever played with (and trust me, I've played with some serious ******-bags)!!

Thanks to ALL for being stupendous players!

LOVE LIVE HALO 3

Last edited:
I'll admit that online has never really bought a lot of value to a game before now. I just love teaming up with you guys in big team battles on Friday and Saturday nights.

Thank you to BadMoon AGAIN.

For introducing me to what has to be THE COOLEST PLAYERS I've ever played with (and trust me, I've played with some serious ******-bags)!!

Thanks to ALL for being stupendous players!

LOVE LIVE HALO 3

Glad to have you around, Hav (Especially on our team:D)

I havn't played online before untill i got Halo 3 and i'm having a really really really really really really really great time playing with you guys:rock

Anyone playing tonight? Not sure if I am gonna drink and watch movies or drink and play Halo 3.

I will be on after 9:30 tonight and I will also be up for some drinking and gaming tomorrow night.:D

If I am on it will probably be after 9:30pm as well. I will be watching the Caps game at 7pm ( as well as drinking of course because beer is good ).

Anyone playing tonight? Not sure if I am gonna drink and watch movies or drink and play Halo 3.

I'll be doing both. My friend's coming over to hang out and watch a movie but after that I'll be on all night.

Havok started me on FPS'. I was never really a fan until I met him and he invited me over to play Halo. I was hooked ever since. He sold me my first xbox and a copy of halo. He then kicked my a$$ every match after that.

I remember the days of playing halo 2 with no mic and using my cell phone to text the game type we wanted to play while on live.

Havok started me on FPS'. I was never really a fan until I met him and he invited me over to play Halo. I was hooked ever since. He sold me my first xbox and a copy of halo. He then kicked my a$$ every match after that.

I remember the days of playing halo 2 with no mic and using my cell phone to text the game type we wanted to play while on live.

Glad to do my part to "pay it forward". BadMoon introduced me the the coolest gamers :rock :rock :rock, so it only seemed right I introduce you too.

Plus I seem to recall you handing me my hind end a few times in Halo2! :D:D

Back