Anyone Seen Resident Evil Extinction? [SPOILERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamal

Super Freak
Reaction score
-------------|S P O I L E R A L E R T|-----------------

Man, Paul said this is the last Resident Evil for the series and he showed Wesker 3 times throughout the whole movie and left the whole series open to a MUST make sequel to finish it. Does this guy just continually wreck movies? anyone else's thoughts are appreciated the only thing i could appreciate out of this is that we saw the actual Tyrant from RE1

Last edited:
Re: Anyone Seen Resident Evil Extinction?

Man! fo real!!! This guys sucks balls!!! How can you finish a "trilogy" without actually finishing it! That ending sucked! when i saw all the clones i thought Yeah here we go!! let kick some ass! then the credits start rolling!:monkey2

yeah bro and where the hell is Jill Valentine???

and what the hell is up with only seeing Wesker 3 god damn times???

yeah bro and where the hell is Jill Valentine???

and what the hell is up with only seeing Wesker 3 god damn times???

I know!!! Jill and the Black dude which i thought was funny! The little girl? I mean WTF!!!!

Seriously bro i wish i had a way to contact him by fan email or something and tell him that his movies are ****, makes and breakes story lines as he goes along and he doesnt make PROPER ENDINGS!

Sorry to say this guys, but this whole trilogy blew like Pitu on a weekend. Paul Anderson is an F'n hack and he ruined the RE film franchise for me. I really wish they had let George 'The F'n Zombie King' Romero do his script with the original characters in the the mansion. That would've ruled. :monkey2

Sorry to say this guys, but this whole trilogy blew like Pitu on a weekend. Paul Anderson is an F'n hack and he ruined the RE film franchise for me. I really wish they had let George 'The F'n Zombie King' Romero do his script with the original characters in the the mansion. That would've ruled. :monkey2

You are right!

I dont get why there was no emphasis on Wesker and his involvement with Umbrella and Andersons leaving out of KEY characters man, the story had no likeness to the books or the game

I totally agree... Even though my wife loves these movies, I am deeply saddened by the film series that it could have been. The games were masterpieces with awesome stories and THIS is the crap we get??? If I ever meet Paul, I am gonna give him a swift kick in the balls!!

Roshamboed.gif

Im an avid RE fan owning all games for my Wii, RE0, RE Remake, RE2, RE3, RE CV, RE4 Special Edition & RE4 Wii Edition. My main gripe would have to be that hes based the movie around a character who does not exist in the RE universe at all :monkey3

But thats the thing, theres no Fourth one coming out and he left the series wide open. He probably left it open for a more skilled director who isnt a hack to make his work look better with an ending :chew

yea, honestly can't say I am a fan of Andersons..but MORTAL KOMBAT ruled on SO many levels, I have to admit that. I just wanted a RE movie actually like the games, SURVIVAL HORROR, not LAME ACTION

Yeah fu%# the 2nd and 3rd movies,the game is the best,except for maybe Resident Evil 1,that movie was pretty decent for me,especially the ending.

I say we rename this thread 'The Resident Evil Film Franchise HATE thread' :D

I totally agree... Even though my wife loves these movies, I am deeply saddened by the film series that it could have been. The games were masterpieces with awesome stories and THIS is the crap we get??? If I ever meet Paul, I am gonna give him a swift kick in the balls!!
Dude, I'll hold him down for you!!

My main gripe would have to be that hes based the movie around a character who does not exist in the RE universe at all :monkey3
Exactly, thank you, I could give two s#!ts about Alice!:emperor

I wanna see Leon, Chris, Claire, Ada and the rest of the gang!

And Wesker as chairman of Umbrella...AH, no. I would have liked a backstory to the REAL chairman of Umbrella Lord Spenser. Or a story about wesker and birkin, or Ada or ANYBODY from the game that anderson doesn't try to butcher. I think I said before that George Romero wrote a script based on the 1st game and the mansion but it was rejected..DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB

Wesker & Birkin ARE Umbrella in my opinion

From the characters we know I agree. But from RE: 0, we learn about Marcus and some of the founders of Umbrella, I would like to learn more about them. Hopefully with The Umbrella Chronicles, it says:

See the End of Umbrella

So hopefully we will see them finially.

Back