The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dusty

just me
Reaction score
Okay guys, here it is (yeah, I said it... it's OFFICIAL).

You know I like it when you keep all the Spooktacular board shenanigans in one main thread every year so that it's easy for me to track. You also know I need to check in periodically to see if you guys are having any problems, or need resuscitation from caffeine overdoses.... Or maybe to give something away :monkey3 So, let's all agree to make it as easy as possible on me this year, okay? ;) Please keep the PM-ing to a minimum unless there's an emergency situation (and even then, if it's 3 in the morning in CA, chances are I'm probably not gonna be around), and I promise to check this thread at least once a day during the festivities.

There's gonna be some cool stuff launching with today's newsletter that will start giving some hints and really begin the buzz, so what better time to launch this potentially massive thread, eh? Let's break some records this year (but please try to keep the :rock :rock :rock posts to a minimum... significant and helpful info only, please :))

:duff

Wait, I think I'm gonna need a bigger drink to get me through the next 2 weeks... :drink :lol

The way rumors are running rampant here tonight's Newsletter is going to be chock full of information from almost all licenses....:lol I'm ready to see what SSC has up their sleeves or should I just consult Criswell?:monkey5

Holy cow! An OFFICIAL thread that's actually "official?" This might be a Freaks board first :google

Since this post was neither significant nor helpful, I apologize :monkey1

Oh, and remember... the event is NINE DAYS LONG, so please keep the whining to a minimum until the end of the last day... there will be new announcements each and every day this year :chew Then, AFTER IT'S OVER, if we didn't give you EXACTLY what you wanted, feel free to whine away :p

But, I'm just warning you, I'll have to get out my whip if the whining starts today :zzwhip

(Actually, some of you may like whips too much... I should think of a new punishment... maybe electric shock? :emperor )

I'm so damn excited for Spooktacular that I just caved and bought the Corporate Spokesman, can't wait till it gets here! :rock

Oh, and remember... the event is NINE DAYS LONG, so please keep the whining to a minimum until the end of the last day... there will be new announcements each and every day this year :chew Then, AFTER IT'S OVER, if we didn't give you EXACTLY what you wanted, feel free to whine away :p

But, I'm just warning you, I'll have to get out my whip if the whining starts today :zzwhip

(Actually, some of you may like whips too much... I should think of a new punishment... maybe electric shock? :emperor )

I'm willing to give anything a go once :lol:lol

Look! I'm so excited I changed my avatar! :D

(wait a minute, don't I have a newsletter to finish... shhh, don't tell :lol)

Speaking of the newsletter, will there be newsletters published during Spooktacular, or will the event page be serving as a sort of running newsletter during that time?

There will be a newsletter published on Oct. 25th and Nov. 1st (the usual Thursday delivery, although it may be more brief than normal), but we WILL be announcing new things each day WITHOUT sending out an email notification every time. SO definitely pay attention to the Spook homepage during all 9 days :duff

There will be a newsletter published on Oct. 25th and Nov. 1st (the usual Thursday delivery, although it may be more brief than normal), but we WILL be announcing new things each day WITHOUT sending out an email notification every time. SO definitely pay attention to the Spook homepage during all 9 days :duff

will these just be announcements or pre-orders as well?

Pretty sure a 1:6 Mary Philbin as Christine Daae in Phantom of the Opera won't be one of those PPOs.

Picture33.png

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back