Back to the future custom info

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The costuming and attention to detail is great on that figure but the facial sculpt is seriously lacking. A Marty McFly 1/6 is on the top of my list of most wanted figures.

Crispin Glover is my favorite actor and I don't think he's ever been made into a figure so I'd kill for a George McFly

I'd love these figures, but they'd have to be dead on likenesses (is that a word???). I'd only get Marty, Doc & 50's Biff. And the Deloran in 1:6 would be amazing! (Hot Toys) I wish a company would do these figures and have a percentage of the profit go to Michael J Fox's charity... Him & Christopher Reeve have a big place in my heart due to being some of my favourite childhood heroes! Love being a kid from the 80's!

Even Chung's? I kind of thought that Danny nailed him with that sculpt. I see where the first one was off, but hey...they're both a lot better than I could do.

The facial sculpt is off there as well.....haven't seen a really good Fox yet. I'd buy an amazing amount of BTTF 1/6 merchandise: 80s Marty, 50s Marty from the Enchantment Under the Sea dance, 50s Lorraine, 50s George, 50s Biff, 80s Biff, 80s Doc, 50s Doc, Radiation Suit Doc and Marty 2 pack. I'd even buy the Claudia Wells Jennifer Parker AND the Elizabeth Shue Jennifer Parker....Show me those figures and I'll happily sign over my paychecks.

Chung's weathered clothes are perfect. The jacket and vest (Dork thinks he's gonna drown!) fit better too. The sculpt is a tad generic, but the accessories are really, really nice, so the not-dead-on likeness didn't bother me as much as with the first one. I'd buy Chung's at Hot Toys price point.

I'd love these figures, but they'd have to be dead on likenesses (is that a word???). I'd only get Marty, Doc & 50's Biff. And the Deloran in 1:6 would be amazing! (Hot Toys) I wish a company would do these figures and have a percentage of the profit go to Michael J Fox's charity... Him & Christopher Reeve have a big place in my heart due to being some of my favourite childhood heroes! Love being a kid from the 80's!

I wish they would do that too. It would be a cool way to help a charity and to pay back the actors that meant so much to me as a child.

Back when Jerry Macaluso was at SOTA he had the "Back to the Future" license but he could never get in touch with Michael J. Fox to get permission to use his likeness.

He spent like a year trying to get him to sign off and eventually gave up and Universal gave him his money back for the license.

But it's definitely one of those licenses that ton of people would dig but is practically impossible.

The weird thing is that BTTF isn't even a custom heavy area.....other than those two custom Martys I don't even see too many around.

The weird thing is that BTTF isn't even a custom heavy area.....other than those two custom Martys I don't even see too many around.

To me, BTTF seems more like a SOTA or Mezco type line--if one were ever to actually exist--kinda like Goonies or Lost Boys. We may see a few customs, but don't hold your breath for actual 1/6 versions--especially if the licenses bounce 'round like that. Case in point: Bladerunner.

Back