Best Custom Reeves Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't waste your money on that one, it doesn't look anything like Reeves.

There are some guys on here with Supermen that look exactly like the man. It will cost you big bucks to get one though.

I'm working on one... I'll keep you posted on the development if you like... I'll be working on the body and costuming soon... I'll be getting some help on the sewing of the outfit... Let be know what you think regarding the sculpt...

Incidentally it's "Reeve". Reeves was his predecessor.

This is the best one I've ever seen (and that's counting the ones on here - sorry guys). Looks to have the AndGor head. It was sold on eBay a few years back for over $200.

01010378mn0.jpg
01010379ab6.jpg
01010380wi5.jpg

Les has a great sculpt, although I think it is no longer for sale. Also, Spencer had a great WIP he showed awhile back. But I'm not sure if it has been completed or offered for sale. But definitely don't bother with that eBay auction... way to generic, especially for that amount of $$$

I haven't seen one definitive version of a Reeve sculpt yet but the ones posted above are pretty good. After viewing what Andy did with Christian Bale in that custom I'm interested to see how he'd do on a Christopher Reeve sculpt as well.....either way this is one piece I definitely wish I had in my collection.

what the one from artoftoy looks nothing like the picture. it has it's own style. truthfully do your superman history george reeves and christopher reeves were not the first suprman to appear in television or movies. go back another 5 yrs. i like artoftoys superman alot. and it's not on a medicom body because medicom does not do muscular bodies.they do brittle breakable bodies if you move something wrong your just got screwed out of big money.

Truthfully do your superman history george reeves and christopher reeves were not the first suprman to appear in television or movies. go back another 5 yrs.

Kirk Alyn was the first visually portrayed Superman in a few serials he had a very specific look to him:

Kirk-Alyn200.jpg

My Dream is one day to have a "Legacy of Superman" collection on my shelves although I'd have Kirk Alyn and George Reeves in SSE styling and not colored.

six_supermen.jpg

Here's My Rare Les Walker CR Custom #2... Pics don't do it justice.

DSC01165.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

DSC01167.jpg

Last edited:
You have to hand it to Les. Figuremaster isn't a mere fabrication. He even made sure it had CR's neck. What can I say, but, SUPERb.

Back