AitO update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Radagaster

Just wanted to let you folks know that this morning I received a refund check directly from Shannon that covers my whole amount! I'd have to say that the effort that Lasher put in and all of us in this SSF community has paid off.

I'm curious if anyone else here has received any remunerations for the trouble which Shannon/AITO put us through?

Outstanding Rad!!!! Glad to hear it. I know Lasher put a lot of time into this, I hope it pays off for everyone. :clap :clap :clap

Outstanding news! Congratulations and I hope that it pays off for everyone! Good job Lasher! :clap

re:

:jaw

are you serious rad??? wow thats pretty random, have you talked to her lately? i wonder whats with her change of heart.

No such luck here. ( I think you'll find she refunded just a handful of people - all residents of the US)

Actually I gave up any hope of receiving any kind of refund a long while ago. But I am more disgusted at the reluctance of action by the relevant authorities despite the numerous complaints...

I'm sure if she was a British citizen, she'd have been charged with fraud by now!

I would be interested to know as to the grounds on which she decides who is to be refunded? Is it (as suggested above) by location, who shouts the loudest or is there some other criterion?

Sorry to be a negative squib... but I hope that cheque doesn't bounce!

:lol

Just out of curiosity (since I have obviously not been here long enough):

What's the story behind "AitO"??? :dunno

Shannon still needs to refund me the $149.00 for Anduril but I dont see it happening any time soon as she's blocked my email address. :bang

dudes.. this Shannon sounds AWFUL... i'm so curious.... could there be a possible lynch mob in the works???? I'm polishing my pitchforks as we speak! I don't know who Shannon is.. but I love a good angry lynch mob!

Rabble! Rabble! Rabble!

good for you. i share the same thoughts as WS.

we being from overseas seem unlikely to have our money back. dun think she will sent us a cheque across the seas. unless she does the refund via paypal ;)

The people in the U.S. can have legal action taken against her where claims outside the U.S. are very hard to do anything about...:(

L4P, I am with you!!! This beeyatch needs to get :whip and :thwak and finally :hang .................:banana

Back