Sauron Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jlcmsu

Vikingmagyar recieved her Sauron today and shared some pics with us at Shadow and Flame. Since they haven't shown up here and not sure if Sara will post I'll show you folks the great shots she took of this AWESOME piece!:banana

This is the first time I've noticed the orange glow on the helm and armor (or is that from some type of lighting used to take the image?) Looks great.:bliss

Sara said its just from the reflection of the light when taking the pic nothing on the statue.

Sara said its just from the reflection of the light when taking the pic nothing on the statue.

Too bad, I think it looks great with that little splash of color.

Thanks Josh for posting these, it saved me some time! :vik
The orange accents are from an overhead light that turned out to be a happy accident. I think it gives it a volcanic glow.

I LOVE the comparison pics………….Also any pics of what it looked like in the box? Curious as to how it was packed??

Re: .

No pictures of how it was packed. Gotta leave something to the imagination! :dance

Re: .

Yes, it's 3 pieces and a base. The helm, the bottom half of the mace, and the rest of the torso. There's a small square peg on the base and it fits in a hole on one of the feet, typical of a lot of the statues.

Back