how long is too long a wait?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtina_slayer

Super Freak
Reaction score
sorry if its in the wrong place but i bought a bowen dark phoenix from ebay and it hasnt arrive after 3 weeks!!! its suppose to be here in singapore. there was no tracking number and seller says its shipped out. how much longer should i give the benefit of the doubt and HOW do i get a refund from ebay?

sorry if its in the wrong place but i bought a bowen dark phoenix from ebay and it hasnt arrive after 3 weeks!!! its suppose to be here in singapore. there was no tracking number and seller says its shipped out. how much longer should i give the benefit of the doubt and HOW do i get a refund from ebay?

You have to ask how it was sent out. If it was sent out airmail or "priority" then you should have had it already. If it was economy or surface it could be several more weeks.

You have to ask how it was sent out. If it was sent out airmail or "priority" then you should have had it already. If it was economy or surface it could be several more weeks.

If it was sent from the U.S., there no longer is economy surface. There is only Global Priority and Global Express.

i haven had it yet. i contacted him and told him i wanted a refund to which he said he will. (wonder how long THAT will take) but he ask that i return it if i receive it, he will track this down..

if i keep it in the end, will he even know? he hasnt been able to track it since 2 weeks ago..(jus asking)

i haven had it yet. i contacted him and told him i wanted a refund to which he said he will. (wonder how long THAT will take) but he ask that i return it if i receive it, he will track this down..

if i keep it in the end, will he even know? he hasnt been able to track it since 2 weeks ago..(jus asking)

That is pretty messed up man. YOu don't want to get burned on ebay but you are willing to burn others. No respect. :monkey4

You just made me remember again why I don't ship internationally.

i was jus askin. not saying. i mean how is he gonna track this down if he hasnt been able to for weeks and if i return it means i have to pay for the shippin right?

i was jus askin. not saying. i mean how is he gonna track this down if he hasnt been able to for weeks and if i return it means i have to pay for the shippin right?

If you receive it you should return the refund to the seller. Seems like he is trying to be decent to you. Did you pay for insurance? If you didn't then you really should be out of luck completely.

Or Paypal him bach the money he refunded you.
When the package arrives, why send it back?

if the item arrives i'll keep it, i mean how often do i get a good figure worth 220. hard find. besides the money he's refunding me will make me lose some cos the currency now is wat u call lowering in value..so i'll rather return him the cash

wel wel wel, the seller jus contacted me stating that they sent the item to ITALY though i live in SINGAPORE, after almost one MONTH of waiting, NOW THEN he tells me....PATHETIC

wel wel wel, the seller jus contacted me stating that they sent the item to ITALY though i live in SINGAPORE, after almost one MONTH of waiting, NOW THEN he tells me....PATHETIC

Wow, not even in the ballpark. That was a complete miss. :taz

Sadly I have had this happen before. My post office sent a package to Italy when it was supposed to go to Spain. The address said Spain but little sticker said Italy. Glad to see they pay attention.

In the end the post office should refund the seller the shipping and he will have to reship the item.

Back