Bionic Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gdb

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Heroes" meets "Blade Runner".

That's the impression I got from the pilot. Started slow and ended with one android fighting another on a rain swept rooftop. Sweeping storylines. Futuristic technology. Plus pretty girls.

It was also fun to see a handful of the Battlestar cast.

Saw it thanks to TimeWarner. Think it aires Wed 26th. Anyone else catch the pilot?

Damn it, ya beat me to it!!

I can't wait to see this show, the few commercials I've seen look F'n cool, just 5 more days!! :rock

The pilot is officially available for download free from Amazon's Unboxed feature site. I have it on my machine but havent gotten around to watching it yet. That and Journeyman.

I just watched it on Comcast cables ON DEMAND. It is a pretty cool show. It definatley has potential. :cool:

Saw the short pilot at SDCC and thought it had potential. Reviews have been brutal though and the show is undergoing much turmoil behind the scenes. But I have to say that I've never seen a show more heavily promoted by a network.

downloading right now.... it looks much better than most of the other new shows that are about to come out. that and it has Starbuck in it (the pilot anyways).... :monkey5

This and Reaper are the only new shows I'm planning on checking out this season. I'll be watching Wednesday night.

just finished watching the pilot... its not the best i've seen, but its got plenty of potential and hopefully it will have the opportunity to get fleshed out more. the leading bionic ladies in it are freaking HOT!!!

man.... Katee Sackhoff looked so good during the bar scene. i wish she had more scenes like that in BSG. i've been in love with here since the mini series. i hope she lands something else soon after.

I was sitting there with my wife and I was like "Man for a second there I thought they were going to have a go at one another". :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Naturally I didn't get a good response. :lol

I wasn't planning on watching it tonight, but ended up seeing it. Not really impressed. The story was rushed and pretty weak. Also it really doesn't offer up anything all that new and exciting... kinda left me with Dark Angel feeling :yuck

I thought it was okay. I'll be checking out the next few episodes to see where it goes. I hope she ends up killing her annoying sister.

I thought it was okay. I'll be checking out the next few episodes to see where it goes. I hope she ends up killing her annoying sister.

The funny thing is, the pilot shown at SDCC had a different sister. She had a deaf sister played by a completely different actress. I guess that one must have tested really bad to change her and re-shoot all her scences.

Back