Happy Birthday to Queen Beruthiel !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAPPYBOY

Seat cushion Pimp
Reaction score
Just noticed that it is your birthday today and wanted to be sure that I sent my most bestest wishes for a great one to you. Hopefully you will get all that you are wanting and not so much of what you deserve. :rotfl:rotfl See you in chat very soon deary, miss you bunches. :D

Happy B-day. You share one with ME!! Great day Sept. 12th is.

Happy Birthday to our gracious Queen!

I hope you have a fabulous day.

Hope it is spent with the cats, Muffin the Murrauding Mumak and of course the Penguin song ... :lol

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

I'd like to wish Beru a belated bithday.

belated_birthday.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________

However, and it may be rude of me, though seeing that the festivities are now over, Beru is no longer Queen. A short history lesson, but Beru was made Queen by the King. She once stood alongside the Kurgan Krusaders and was dubbed Queen. This was later retracted for reasons that need not be disclosed. Personally, I find it an offence to refer to her as Queen any longer. Beru queen of cats. Beru queen of the shat room, but Queen Beru, no longer.

Throws a shat!:cool:

No one has raised a post concerning Kings shat. I consider that to be respectful, but also bewilderment on the part of the sayers of gnay, who follow like sheep, the lead given unto them. Long has the tide of the Krusade lay dormant. We have been clamped into abidement, by the Freaks boards Dark Lord. Do not think that we are now inept and impotent. We still reside here, and still hold true. What may seem folly to newcomers and naive Freak members, but we possess a fervent desire that binds us together. None shall pass, was a statement made, and received so well. On the flip side, none may belittle the kause. Under this, I post this revelation unto those of you who are unaware. I mean no spite or ill demeanor toward Beru or her birthday wishes, or wishers. I wish to reveal some misgotten acclaim. I stink and will live up to that which has been bestowed upon me, through insightful jest. Smell my disregard for restraint, for tact is a tool for those confidence tricksters that wish to pull the wool over sheeps eyes.

quickening.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________

However, and it may be rude of me, though seeing that the festivities are now over, Beru is no longer Queen. A short history lesson, but Beru was made Queen by the King. She once stood alongside the Kurgan Krusaders and was dubbed Queen. This was later retracted for reasons that need not be disclosed. Personally, I find it an offence to refer to her as Queen any longer. Beru queen of cats. Beru queen of the shat room, but Queen Beru, no longer.

No one has raised a post concerning Kings shat. I consider that to be respectful, but also bewilderment on the part of the sayers of gnay, who follow like sheep, the lead given unto them. Long has the tide of the Krusade lay dormant. We have been clamped into abidement, by the Freaks boards Dark Lord. Do not think that we are now inept and impotent. We still reside here, and still hold true. What may seem folly to newcomers and naive Freak members, but we possess a fervent desire that binds us together. None shall pass, was a statement made, and received so well. On the flip side, none may belittle the kause. Under this, I post this revelation unto those of you who are unaware. I mean no spite or ill demeanor toward Beru or her birthday wishes, or wishers. I wish to reveal some misgotten acclaim. I stink and will live up to that which has been bestowed upon me, through insightful jest. Smell my disregard for restraint, for tact is a tool for those confidence tricksters that wish to pull the wool over sheeps eyes.

quickening.jpg

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

:rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back